Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #101
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

The new tree top theme isn't showing for me either. I do think it is cute, but I agree that it could've been prettier.....
Becky316 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Darn - there goes my hard earned Kinzcash and it's still only half the theme but my phoenix and griffin have been waiting SO long for actual furniture. Can't wait to get the bed for my Griffin. they're enjoying the new furniture as I speak and I"m off to earn back the kinzcash I just spent.
IrishEyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #103

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

finally!! i wonder if it's expensive or not hopefully not!!!!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #104
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

It is so exciting when Ganz comes out with new things. We are all going to be busy earning KC this weekend! Thanks WI for always keeping us informed.
CREDD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #105
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

After such a long wait, it's not as attractive as I hoped & still no bed!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #106
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

The theme reminds me too much of the country theme..and I hate the country theme.
JBONE92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #107
uH_MaY_ZiiNg

Why isn't any of this showing up in Webkinz world for me? I've logged in and none, so I tried refreshing and logging back in and still no new stuff. Anyone having same problems as me? Help!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #108
Siskrockz

HoLsToN is on a distinguished road

Ummmmm... I haven't got the new treetop room theme yet in the W Shop. Has this happened to anyone else?!
HoLsToN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #109

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by tbendef
i love the new furniture!

plus whats with all the complaining about the new funiture? i mean itsnew ute and it looks way more different than the other stuff and plus the new stove they put in is so cool how it can
cook differently! people be happy they just got the new stuff in
the complaining is not meant to offend anyone. i believe it's a lot of frustration. in the economy we live in today, its hard enough for most families with kids to make ends meet and get toys that kids want and also serve a good purpose. if ganz can take the time to make all these new e store items with such great graphics and can take the time to create a whole deluxe system, why can't they make more items that don't force us to spend real cash. regular members who can only afford to buy a plush should have the same advantages as someone who as a credit card. some don't believe in buying something thats not tangible. everyone wants to put a smile on their childs face. how do you explain to an 8 year old what the issue with online items are? i don't believe giving them a choice between a new plush and e store points worth the same amount is the way to solve it. and all of this turns into a basic fairness issue. make webkinz what it used to be. don't give me sticks for furniture. give me the nice stuff like you give the person who doesn't have to budget their kinzcash and play eduational games to earn that kinzcash. make it more fair. the kids without their parents credit cards deserve better. and to every parent who refuses to give in and pay cash for wallpaper and pools and circus themes i applaud you.
i think this why people are dissappointed with this theme.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #110
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

where is the new theme, I can't find it in the w shop
kandym is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread