Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 05:28 AM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

Webkinz World members with Asian accounts were pleasantly surprised by a sneak preview of the much anticipated Treetop furniture briefly this morning, when some were able to log into their accounts and provide us with some images of the new items to be released into Webkinz World.

Click the image to open in full size.

We are able to see 8 new furniture pieces for Treetop yards. (Click Read More)

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the Mega Stove with a price tag of 2,125 Kinz Cash. This stove requires 5 unique ingredients to make a recipe, which hints new recipes will follow.

Deluxe Members will have a few more options on their KinzChat Cell Phone (they will be able to change the shape, color and pattern of their phone).

Thank you to our Webkinz Insider members rickekinz, kinz n kid, yaniella and treknx01 for bringing us these images.

UPDATE: Thank you to fvb for submitting these images of Charm Forest Series 2 Magic Mire from her account.

When Webkinz World returns, we will bring you updates.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
linny2497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

Great furniture for outdoors. Also love the new stove and anxious to try the new recipes. Hope there will be a new recipe book also.
linny2497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #3
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, can't believe all the creative new ideas Ganz is coming up with.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #4
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I am so happy to finally have the Treetop Theme! Now I just have to decide if I want to purchase it and risk not having the money for the Movie Screen when Arte decides to sell it. It looks like I will be playing alot of Whizkid so I can do both.

I also love the New Stove but I feel bad for all of our WI Recipe Solvers. It was difficult to figure out these recipes with 3 items and now the new stove holds 5.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:40 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

wow!!!! this is awesome!!! though i was hoping for a more unique bed for the tree top. but this will keep the birdies happy.

i guess the bed is not part of the first wave of items.....

i am not into much cooking so the stove will be a "special purchase" if i ever decide to buy it.

how awesome abut customizing the deluxe part of the cell phone.

super new newz!!!!! thanks commodore!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #6

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Cool, finally the treetop theme! Now I can use my coupons!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:54 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm so glad they finally did it! I wonder if it can be used in any outdoor or just on top of a tree?

Now if we could only log on...

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 07-09-2009 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: removed flashing picture
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:57 AM   #8

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Ummmm...not sure I like it much at all. I think it could have been prettier, less like sawed wood and more like living trunk and green leaf furniture so it would appear to be part of the tree and not made of dead trees. More natural and less brown and blah. Anyone else think so? I think I'll keep my tree top the way it is which is lovely with the shrubbery sleeper bed and several psi outdoor things. I do like the stove though, can't wait until they finish the upgrade so I can get in there.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:58 AM   #9
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

It's a beautiful theme, and I can't wait to see these new recipies, I am definitly getting that grill!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:07 AM   #10
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I was so hoping the beds would look like nests and it would be a bit more whimsical. It is a bit bland imo for as long as we have been waiting. Love the grill though. That is one I will definitely be getting! I think I will be collecting the oriole beds for my birds to sleep in in their tree top rooms. Or even the unicorn beds I have.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: