Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default New Treasure Hunt on Webkinz Newz!

A new front page story has been added:

New Treasure Hunt on Webkinz Newz!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz has added a new Treasure Hunt in their Contest section. This is the Walrus Treasure Hunt in honor of the November Pet of the Month, the Walrus. This Treasure Hunt starts now on November 1st and will end on November 30 at 11:59pm.
The prize for completing the Treasure Hunt will be the Pop Groovin' Gorilla virtual figure. The Figure Special Item is the Platinum Record.
There is another Treasure Hunt going on at this time, the Pink Treasure Hunt. It started on October 6 and will end on November 5 at 11:59pm.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2011, 01:15 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Treasure Hunt on Webkinz Newz!

Either clue two is very tricky, or Ganz has not yet finished programming this event! Thanks for the announcement--I can't wait to win the prize! Good luck everyone!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

I think there is something wrong with Clue #2, I have looked everywhere & it just does not seem to be there
shellybrayley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #4

MsAmy05 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
Either clue two is very tricky, or Ganz has not yet finished programming this event! Thanks for the announcement--I can't wait to win the prize! Good luck everyone!
I was thinking the same thing.
MsAmy05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #5
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

same thing here, glad it's not just me!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #6

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Same problem here.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:59 AM   #7

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I even tried watching the walrus video, nothing helped.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:02 AM   #8
Pokie2U will become famous soon enough

i have been in everything and it just dosent work for number 2 grrrrrrrrrrrrr ganz
Pokie2U is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #9

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pokie2U
i have been in everything and it just dosent work for number 2 grrrrrrrrrrrrr ganz
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:47 AM   #10

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

Clue 2 isnt working for me either
CalistaXD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: