Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #31
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New "Tin of Spinach" added to Wheel of YUM

Is this a different food item in the dock than the regular spinach now sold in the Wshop? Because whether you won bananas or a bushel of bananas on the old Wheel of Yum, it always showed up as bananas in the dock. A bushel of bananas showed up as 5 bananas.
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #32

Arik5 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
Is this a different food item in the dock than the regular spinach now sold in the Wshop?
That is what I've asked and still wondering about.
Arik5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #33
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

YUCK!!!!!!!!!
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #34
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: New "Tin of Spinach" added to Wheel of YUM

View Post Originally Posted by Arik5
That is what I've asked and still wondering about.
View Post Originally Posted by deadpanther07
Congrats WI 50ish on finding the spinach too

Your pet eats it, they removed a single banana bunch,
beforehand they had banana bunch, and a bunch of bananas
View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
CONGRATULATIONS on getting spinach
There are sooooo many new items after today's maintenance
FIA - you are doing an amazing job bringing us all the news today

CONGRATULATIONS deadpanther07
And it sells for a whopping 3KC

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I think it's cool they finally replaced the single banana, but I think a tin of spinach is a strange choice just because they just added spicnach to the wshop today, too. Still hope I win some soon!

View Post Originally Posted by Arik5
It is odd for there to be "fresh" and canned spinach. I don't see how the canned spinach is a new recipe since the only thing in it is spinach. Does anyone know the point or W Shop value of the canned spinach?

these are just a few posts that you might have not read they are all over. please read them entirely.
deadpanther07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #35

Arik5 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by deadpanther07
these are just a few posts that you might have not read they are all over. please read them entirely.
I have and of everything you have quoted, there is only comment I missed. That one comment I missed does shed some light on the subject but it does not answer everything.
Arik5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #36
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Mmm, spinach!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:15 PM   #37
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #38
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

Sweet, is it edible, or is it decoration, anyway, at least there is something new on the wheel!
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #39

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Eww! Who would want their Webkinz to eat this, this... Stuff!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #40

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

blech eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
nico14 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: