Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #71
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January *UPDATE*

I'm hoping it is baseball-cuz last time they threatened to take stuff away I mopped up on that theme and I have tuns of that garbage now. I'm also not about to stock up on anything else-I'm saving my KC-and I figure if I haven't bought it by now, it must not be high on my list of items I like!

I just hope the new theme is BOYis-like Mudswamp theme...how fun! With critters to hang on the walls instead of cutesy pictures...With mud globs to sit on and slime beds and maggot place settings....just to off set the wonderful princess theme...My ds loves wekbkinz too and would love a gross out theme (as would I)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 09:03 AM   #72
Unregistered

Post Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January *UPDATE*

I think I said Football. I don't really like that theme that much, despite that I ran out and got it right after I answered the survey
Old 12-05-2009, 09:57 AM   #73
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

kids......i didn't really like that theme. it's low priced, but i just think it's time to go
rootbeer598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:57 AM   #74
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

i think they should retire the "kids" theme. it is really old it has been here since 2006.
, your an awesome info sorce
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #75
piggy1210

graysonmeep is on a distinguished road

i think they should retire the kids theme it is ok but isnt very appealing to most people i know the only reason i like it is i like that it's cheap and if you need something temporarily you can get that and just change it later
graysonmeep is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #76
fluffball8000 is an unknown quantity at this point

They should retire the kids theme, it isn't very appealing. It's just colors, not really a design. I hope it is the kids theme.
fluffball8000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #77
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update FIA.

Frankly I'd rather they retire Funky Girl or Pink Bows,I've never used either.

Spoiler: show
I heard Ganz had a problem with Santakinz he kept saying " Merry Glitchmas " instead of " Merry Christmas "

Now I'm worried when Mrs. Birdy returns she'll be saying " Ganz Happens "

The sad thing about humor is there needs to be an element of truth to be funny
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #78
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm hoping it is baseball-cuz last time they threatened to take stuff away I mopped up on that theme and I have tuns of that garbage now. I'm also not about to stock up on anything else-I'm saving my KC-and I figure if I haven't bought it by now, it must not be high on my list of items I like!

I just hope the new theme is BOYis-like Mudswamp theme...how fun! With critters to hang on the walls instead of cutesy pictures...With mud globs to sit on and slime beds and maggot place settings....just to off set the wonderful princess theme...My ds loves wekbkinz too and would love a gross out theme (as would I)
Oh yeah! That is exactly what my ds is waiting for too!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #79
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

I agree, definitely need a Boys theme. With the new princess superbed and the new rare theme being princess, the boys need something really cool. I like your Mudswamp idea CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #80

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

This is so hard to choose! I really want the kids theme to go, but I'm thinking it maybe the Ballerina (too many girls theme rooms) or maybe baseball. I agree that this might not be a good timing---since the new Christmas stuff are coming in.
Gemini3562 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese spa???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: