Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #61
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January

I'm glad they are retiring one at least. I just wish they would retire more and come out with some new stuff.
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

MMoosse335 has a spectacular aura about

This could be the Diner theme, the cool fancy chairs in trading room 2 can be like a Fine Dining room them, i hope so, sounds cool
MMoosse335 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #63
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia cant wait !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #64
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January *UPDATE*

I do remember that question..and answered the kids theme for ALL of our surveys....One of the earliest themes..and needs to go away or sent to the JR site!! IMO!!

Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #65
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Woe! Here it goes again... now I'll have to worry with buying every theme that's been pretty old there is *starts saving money*
Same goes for me! I started Webkinz earlier this year and haven't finished buying and setting up rooms with the themes that are now in danger of being retired. Ganz isn't very good about giving us much advance notice before retiring items and themes, so what choice do we have but to hurry and buy as many of the items on their potential retirement list prior to January? Along with all the Christmas items. Would it really hurt for them to give at least a few days lead time before pulling the plug?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:45 AM   #66
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Given the list below, I'm most in favor of seeing the Kids Room Theme retire, followed by Baseball.

MOST DEFINITELY NOT the Jungle Theme because of the wonderful cheap storage bins!!!! And the Ballerina theme has several unique items (piano, vanity, small bench) plus many items which blend well into a good number of other themes.

Click the image to open in full size.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:29 AM   #67

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Out of all those old things, the only one I think is cute is the baseball theme - it has great colors. But all of them have been around WW for soooo long. It is way past time for them all to go.

I hope we get a new room theme instead of another place theme. The country store and coffee shop themes are both so ugly. What is the deal with the weird colors? That nasty green for the country store and that weird bright yellow in the coffee shop -- I don't get it.

I do love the coffee shop's walls and floor, though. And the cute little mosaic tables.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:26 AM   #68
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Darn! I don't like the timing on this...trying to save up for Christmas theme and new coffee shop. I've got all the pieces on some but not all. Better get earning kc!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #69
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I am thinking probably the cloud room with the blue furniture. With all the goodies from zumwhere seems an appropriate choice. I do agree the kids room could be sent to Webkinz jr. I have a lot of most rooms so which ever they pick is fine with me. I only hoard rare items.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #70
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

The kids theme should be retired. Even though I don't really like that theme if they say that it retires I will stock up on kids items. Also, I agree with nanasrose they should send the kids theme to webkinz jr.
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese spa???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: