Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #51
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January

I wonder which one is going away? Do we know which is oldest? Or does that matter?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #52
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hm... that is really cool! I'm very curious to know which new theme is coming up. Well, I guess I better buy a couple of items from a few themes... we'll just wait and see!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

karileann is an unknown quantity at this point

my guess is that they take out the candy theme...
if i'm right do i win something?!?!
ehh?! ehh?!
karileann is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January

It's about time for a new bedroom room theme. The Movies, General Store & Cafe weren't places for my pets to sleep & play. I think the Cheerleader Theme might go. It has only a few items for sale or maybe the Girl Pop/Rock Star. They are not my top favorites. I really really really hope the Jungle Theme doe NOT go. All of my jungle animals live in the Jungle Theme rooms & I might get more in the future. I was shocked when the Space Theme went. I loved it & did a bunch of rooms with it. MMMMMMMM....maybe I should stock up on the Jungle Theme now.
GANZ def. needs more new & exciting bedroom themes. Oh, I also love the Winter Theme & so do my Husky & Samoyed & Penguins & Reindeers.
I can't wait!!!!
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #55
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Hmm...no hints as to what the new theme is? Rats. It seems like there have been many entries and exits with regard to themes lately. I guess this is fine. I suppose I need to save my Kinzcash to buy items that might be disappearing soon.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #56
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I hope it's a new house theme and not another store-type thing! As for themes I won't miss - Ballerina, Baseball, Football and Kids - they can ALL go!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #57
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Woot! Can't wait til this new theme comes out. I'm really glad Webkinz is adding
a new one, though I wonder why so soon after our Cafe theme?
Oh, well I guess we just have to buy everything in the room theme that's moving out. xD
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #58
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I hate when they do this! They should tell us which one. Not every one can afford to buy every theme.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #59

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Well I just went and bought a few extras of all my favorite pieces from my favorite themes, just in case, lol. I was thinking they might retire the Funky Girl theme, since I have noticed that a lot of items from that theme seem to have been on sale or in the Curio Shop lately. I really hope they don't retire the Jungle, Winter, or Wizard themes though. And we had a little bit of a heads up about the Space theme retiring, as well as about the Cow Jumping Over the Moon lamp being permanently retired. I really hope we get the same kind of heads up this time around!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:20 PM   #60
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I'm betting on Blue Skies.
Or it could be another theme directed for the boys to replace the Baseball theme... just a theory
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese spa???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: