Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #31
Call me Emily.
Webkinz :)

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

Default Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January

Hmmmm........I think the retired theme will be the kids theme, the princess theme, or some other old theme, I don't think they will retire the beach theme yet.
bamboobreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #32
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

cool themes i am hoping for one of these:
vet clinic theme
lodge theme
arcade theme
carnival theme

what other ideas would be fun?

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I'm sick of Ganz "retiring" stuff without telling us what exactly will be retired.

And they just added the cafe theme.

And every new theme added to the WShop or Curio Shop is way more expensive than the last one they added.
its the thrill of the hunt and something new. It wouldnt be fun if we knew in advance what animals or pets were going to retire. Its part of the collecting fun. I like the thrill of the hunt.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #33
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the update.I just wish that when Ganz retired a theme ,they would let us know ahead a time which one it was gong to be.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #34
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Off to do inventory!! I'd hate to find out that I'm missing 1 or 2 things from the theme that is disappearing... at least I have notice!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #35
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Cool, wonder which one they'll replace and which one will be added! Thanks for the info!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #36
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Hmmm...I wonder what will be leaving!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #37
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Oh Canon, you may be right!!! Look at tomorrow's front page...
Attachment 196749

See they are referencing mixing and matching the winter theme....a clue maybe??? hmmmm...
Oh this makes me so sad because you make a good point and observation. The one theme that I want them to never retire is the Winter one ... selfishly I hope it's the Kid's theme. The one theme I could never tire of is the Winter one (and Cafe but that's not in danger) but that's just me personally. I love winter, snowflakes, blue & white ...
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #38

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

So which themes were going to retire? I remember there was a survey but i can't remember which themes were on there. If someone could refresh my memory i'd be so thankful!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #39
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

oh no! not again! i hope it goes through the curio and not complete retirement
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #40
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

They usually totally retire a couple of items and add the rest to curio. I agree that it is fun to try to figure out what to buy so you can save them for future trades.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese spa???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: