Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Adora will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Theme Coming to Webkinz World in January *UPDATE*

I spent a lot of kinz cash this week trying to get all the items I need from the themes listed..just in case! Though I hope the kids theme is the one to be retired or replaced.
Adora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #102
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Any ideas on which one it will be? I've got them all except "kids", better get over to the WShop and finish purchasing!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #103
Webkinzgurl23

I'm hoping its the theme that someone mentioned in the Rumor Mill. A Spa theme.
It would look great with the japanese theme.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:37 PM   #104
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

ooh, a spa would be nice.! Wonder if we'd get HHH points when we visit the room?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #105
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info I think the Ballet one is leaving !! Since they hav the Princess Theme rares !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:01 PM   #106
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It would be awesome if they did a forest theme. Sorry green wallpaper doesn't cut it as the forest theme. We need big trees and the flooring can be grass and the items can be various items made of wood and look like they were made from trees. It would be great for the signature timber wolf.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #107
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

I want the ballerina theme to be retired. I never liked it that much. Sweet N Treats, Upscale Condo, Pop Star, Rock Star, and City Stylin themes are my faves.
calicocat1455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #108
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

I'm wondering if they will be removing the old theme tomorrow when they remove all the holiday items. It will be very interesting to see which room theme is gone and what will be the replacement.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #109

pearl5claire is on a distinguished road

I'd want the kids theme to retire its just plain and not usefull
pearl5claire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #110
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

What new theme? I wonder if they'll finally retire the Kids theme. It was nice once, but its so old now.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
I'm hoping its the theme that someone mentioned in the Rumor Mill. A Spa theme.
It would look great with the japanese theme.
Oooh a Japanese spa! that'd be wondeful! I have two spas I could use, the Portugese Dog one and the 10,000 KC one in the Curio Shop. Great idea! I sure hope it will be a spa theme!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 01-04-2010 at 09:08 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese spa???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: