Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #61
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

How elegant, it looks beautiful, but I don't buy eStore!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #62
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

i kind of like the bed and fireplace, but not enough for spending money on it
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #63
Webkinz :)

chachabam is on a distinguished road

This theme is really nice.....I would consider buying some pieces (I don't buy very much at the estore) I agree that this would make a great "rare" theme. The last couple of new themes in the Wshop were not so great.
chachabam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #64
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

Very Ritzy!!!!!! I agree that they are going a little crazy with estore exclusives lately....
bbmnpa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #65

KittenCub is just really niceKittenCub is just really nice

This is my Fav. theme so far! I love the Elegant Louis VIX (16th) look. Too bad it's in the Estore.
KittenCub is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #66
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

The new theme is very pretty, but I agree with most everybody else, that I wish it wasn't estore. I think it would have been perfect for a rare theme, and we need a new one anyway. I can't afford to buy a whole theme from the estore, but if I could, I would have bought the circus theme. I am not anti-estore. I do buy charms and figures and am really tempted by the tire swing, but I wish they would spend the time on the website. There are lots of glitches that need to be fixed, and I would love a new rare theme. I was also a little disappointed with the treetop theme. After the amount of time that we waited for it, I think it could have been better. If they had spent their time on the treetop theme, instead of a new theme for the estore, I think it could have been alot nicer.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #67
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I also love the theme, but not happy it is estore. I do have deluxe membership and buy from estore but the themes are going a little too far. They should be in the curio shop or wshop. There are so many who love webkinz but cannot afford all these things. I think Ganz should be a little more considerate being what today's economy is like. They are forgetting WW started as a childrens site.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #68

kathy28613 is on a distinguished road

I love this theme it is so pretty and there are so many color combinations that will go with it. I hope they come up with more. The ones now that we have are getting kind of boring!!! I hope they come SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathy28613 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #69
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

this is a very pretty theme ... too bad it's not in the Wshop or even w/ Arte in the curio shop ...
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #70
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Ugh! An awesome theme that is just for the E-Store. Of course, it's a theme that I love (along with the Circus theme) and I can't buy it! That's so unfair. I hate that WW is making all the good stuff for more paying members like deluxe and E-Store. As if they're not ripping us off enough already!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: