Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #51
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master
blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

Nice but definitely not worth real money - it should be in the Curio Shop and only pay KinzCash for it! Ganz must be hard up for money and that they are going to sell all the retired items eventually. 'Retired' is not in their vocabulary - and does not mean anything to them!!

Thanks,
blueguy
blueguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #52
Skelanimals
Webkinz :)

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

the e store pays for them making new webbies and new products for us!!! its not a bad thing!
splish-splash is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #53
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
the e store pays for them making new webbies and new products for us!!! its not a bad thing!
No the e-store is not a bad thing, but we all can't afford it or choose not to, which is also ok. I agree with the person who said " if wishes were horses, than beggars would ride" lol
I wish a lot of things when it comes to webkinz but that doesn't mean I'm going to wake up one day with a red lava, blue dragster in my dock.
Me2Me2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #54

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I like the estore, but would like to have more things in the Curio Shop or W Shop to spend my many points on. Seems like there's not much to actually buy with kinz cash anymore....
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #55
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

wow, the whole room looks very elegant, I wish it wasnt e-store
fuzzy306 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #56
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

The new theme coming to E-store is wonderful! But i don't think i might buy any of it, I really want to be wise with my points (which is a few) and get other stuff besides random pieces of a theme, i really can't spend my points that way, i just wish it were Wshop!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #57

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
Trust me, they have plenty of money for those things dear! One box of cards sells for upwards of 65 dollars. And paper is cheap, making them costs them very little. I'm sure they were making plenty of money on everything they made before the estore even opened. They aren't hurting for money
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 AM   #58
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

What a pretty theme?!?! It will probably cost a lot.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 AM   #59
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

pretty. but i also wish it was not e-store.
Renesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #60
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

OOOOOW, yes very French Provencial. I love it. I hope we get it very soon. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am so excited about this theme.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: