Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

Hi

Very nice theme.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

This new theme is quite beautiful, and since I have stopped almost all webkinz purchases except for cats and the monthly jeweled dog, I think I'll probably spring for it as one of life's little pleasures. But it is too bad it is not a rare theme at least.

I would love to see a music theme in the w-shop, with a "real-looking" grand piano, harp, etc. BTW, it indeed the instrument pictured does have two keyboards in reality, it is not a piano - it is a harpsichord - an earlier keyboard instrument that often had two keyboards! If it plays real music it is certain to be very elegant!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #33
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
The French Provincial, very regal, is lovely, but I agree it should be the new Curio shop theme not estore
I could see having the piano or any animated item in the EStore, but I don't see why the rest of these items arent a curio shop rare theme.

Money is really tight for us so we are cutting back. They can put all they want in the Estore. We won't be buying it. If they continue to neglect the website by not fixing the glitches or not adding things that we can enjoy by spending kinzcash because we faithfully buy their pets, then we won't be buying the new pets either.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #34
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thanks for the info!

I wish it weren't eStore. It will probably cost somewhere around $35-$45 for the whole theme (just guessing). That is a bit much. If they packaged it as a set for around $10 I would buy it (but that's just wishful thinking)!

I do like the colors. It is a very nice design.
Yes. It's very nice. But clearly, all creative effort is going into the e-store now. If they made the themes available at a reasonable price it would be one thing. In the world we live in now, how many people can afford it. Webkinz has gone from reasonable fun for all to totally elitist. Very discouraging.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #35

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

I hate the estore! I buy the pets, why should i buy stuff that i can"t even keep? What a waste of money!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #36
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Is that another E-store "piano?"
I've been waiting so long for Ganz to put a grand piano in the W Shop - it is the most important item I could have to complete my house in WW, and they are mercilessly taunting me by adding so many in the E-store and ignoring my comments in the Newzpaper about making a big, beautiful, sleek, black grand piano to add to the W Shop. It is like torture....

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I would love to see a music theme in the w-shop, with a "real-looking" grand piano, harp, etc. BTW, it indeed the instrument pictured does have two keyboards in reality, it is not a piano - it is a harpsichord - an earlier keyboard instrument that often had two keyboards! If it plays real music it is certain to be very elegant!
Correct about it not really being a piano.... However, it's the idea of having something similar in the E-store that is bugging me yet again. I want that grand piano in the W Shop! They can make it the most expensive item the W Shop has ever seen and I won't care; I just want to be able to have one....
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #37
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Yes. It's very nice. But clearly, all creative effort is going into the e-store now. If they made the themes available at a reasonable price it would be one thing. In the world we live in now, how many people can afford it. Webkinz has gone from reasonable fun for all to totally elitist. Very discouraging.
Even if they did have it at a reasonable price my mom wouldn't let me get it she would say stuff like 'You don't need it" or "It's a waste of money" which I understand I don't really NEED it but I like it that's why i wish it was Curio shop

[QUOTE=monkeecj;15582858]Is that another E-store "piano?"
I've been waiting so long for Ganz to put a grand piano in the W Shop - it is the most important item I could have to complete my house in WW, and they are mercilessly taunting me by adding so many in the E-store and ignoring my comments in the Newzpaper about making a big, beautiful, sleek, black grand piano to add to the W Shop. It is like torture....

Yeah it is like torture (sniffle) the best piano they have in the Wshop is the ballerina piano and it takes up only one block! Maybe I should start putting in suggestions in the Newzpaper

Last edited by psalm135; 07-20-2009 at 07:48 AM..
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #38
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

I don't like that theme at all! Kind of boring, if you ask me.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #39

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

This theme is very pretty and elegant looking but I'm sorry that it will be estore only. I just can't justify continuously spending money on e-store items. I have to be very selective about spending my limited resources.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:56 AM   #40
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thats a nice set, I can not see myself paying actual money for it though. Will save money for an estore pet instead I think.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: