Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

cat3kat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

i like it but before i can get it i need to get all the other stuff
cat3kat is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #172

mary8282 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok i know others have said this a ton, but why can you not trade this stuff? I like the theme and would maybe buy it if after i got tired of it i could trade it for other stuff. Like this I am the only person that really gets to see it. And if you have friends over they are stuck trying to talk to you with the drop down stuff. UGH! We should have a KINZCHAT plus version for peoples' house so we can really have parties and talk to each other. I know they are careful about that kind of stuff but there has top be a compromise. As it is I am not enjoying the whole decorate my room thing because i do not get to sshare it much.
mary8282 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #173

chickadee is on a distinguished road

Hi COWS4U! Oh my gosh I'm such a big fan of yours!(hey can you tell me how to tell WI stuff about webkinz?)
chickadee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #174

torty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 3mrose
i just wanted to say this theme is beautiful.,but i dont think its fair making it an estore item many of us are not deluxe members and alot of us donot spend alot in the estore thats real money it should be in the wshop so we could buy it with kinzcash ganz is getting nuts and gouing overboard, they are not thinking much about the little guys, we were the ones who helped start off this webkinz craze...
Deluxe member here 2 kiddos still have to pay like evryone else does ? my kids get 3000 pounts to share each each month that is like 3.00? believe me it is nothing compared to teh cost of the estore items ? the pets are 12.50 each most items are 5.00-6.00 each. Who cares out smileys & music downloads really getting ridiculous ! everything is turning into e-store & costing real money they are a genius brillliant moneymaking company collect money & produce nothing ? What happens when the site crashes to our refunds ? I think we all need to write in & complain I hate it now & I hate the pints system even more. All the w shop stuff now is ****** too , bird funrniture ????????? treetop houses ??????????? UGH wrong direction for me. nothing much to get excited about anymore except the rar is arts shop these days. I nor my kids spend much time here anymore.
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #175
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I personally do not care for this theme as it reminds me of another era not what they are claiming it represents..wrong colors if you ask me. Just my opinion. I have no interest in purchasing estore themes. Its not a problem to me that they make themes for the estore. As long as someone is willing to spend the money on that, they will keep doing it. It would not be happening if it were not for all the success they are having with purchases on the estore..so in a way all of us contribute to the success of the estore each time we purchase something there.

I love the treetop room concept on WW and I love the tree top room theme. All of the kids around me do too. The fact is WW is doing a lot on WW in addition to what they do in the Estore. Sure the estore has better items..but these are just virtual items so why do we get so upset about it when they do something new? Its not like you physical own anything in WW anyway. Personally I would much rather save my cash for the meaningful things in life like getting a gift for a sick friend or helping a family with dinner that has lost their income.

I think its great they have estore items and that people are able to afford them. There is no reason why they shouldn't have these. Its all part of their business and there are many aspects to that business.

As for this theme...its one of many I believe we will see hit the estore..and its fun to see what they design even if we don't buy it. The major drawback to these themes is the fact once you have it you can't get rid of it, can't trade it and can't kinzpost it. That kind of ruins it for me because if I am the only one seeing it and benefiting from it..it doesn't make much sense..but I do so understand those who will get it...its all a matter of preference.

I purchase the pets from the estore because they make more sense to me. You can kinzpost their item..that item can be traded..and that pet can travel all over the site..so those purchases from the estore are wonderful and fun for our family. We love the estore..we just put it in perspective...this new theme has Cinderella written all over it to me.

Last edited by Tula; 08-08-2009 at 09:51 AM..
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #176
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kh4173
I posted this a day or so ago and would love to get other people's opinions on the idea.
This is a wonderful idea but there is no money in it for Ganz. So I doubt they will ever do it. The estore is pure profit for them. There is no physical merchandise to make so they are only out the salary for the artist.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: