Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #161
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

I, too, am an E-Store buyer...but I think that room themes should be Curio Shop or W Shop. This really looks like it was supposed to be a Curio Shop theme...and we haven't had a new one in a long time. I think the virtual pets, and charms, and figurines, and the odd items(like the lazy river) are great E-Store items...but the room themes should be available to all. JMO
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Smile Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

This is a very pretty room theme but I agree with the others. It will be too costly in the estore and should be added to the now getting old rare themes. (Will all items in the existing themes ever be up for sale? Many have not been offered since I began collecting)
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #163

ilovesozo is on a distinguished road

I want it but of course it's E-Store, like always.
ilovesozo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #164
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

The piano is the best part, what is that theme called? I would like to get that piano, but I don't think I can. This is a great theme though.
~MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #165
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

WOW!! It is beautiful. I really really hope I will be able to get it. Wonder how many points it will cost. I also looooooooooooove the piano. Maybe it will play a song?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #166
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Angry The estore bugs me

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I wish it weren't eStore. It will probably cost somewhere around $35-$45 for the whole theme (just guessing). That is a bit much. If they packaged it as a set for around $10 I would buy it!
This is true. Think about it. The estore. (The name even bugs me.)

Ganz is filthy rich and they are just trying to steal as much as they can get. You pay 50 bucks just for pixels! What happens when you want one more little item for your room. You spend another five bucks. they already make a killing profit with signatures, Webkinz JR, Kinzstyle, lip gloss, etc. Especially since they make their products in China. (no offennse to anyone, please) They make it cheap there and sell it for twice the price here. TWICE THE PRICE!!

I wish they just started selling real things again.

Spoiler: show
I think their plan is to advertise as much on the WW website and the kinzville newz website amap and then discontinue the site.

[COMMENT]
Spoiler: show
It is true.[/COMMENT]
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #167
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Angry Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
I, too, am an E-Store buyer...but I think that room themes should be Curio Shop or W Shop. This really looks like it was supposed to be a Curio Shop theme...and we haven't had a new one in a long time. I think the virtual pets, and charms, and figurines, and the odd items(like the lazy river) are great E-Store items...but the room themes should be available to all. JMO
True that, true that.
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #168
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

I Love It I Really Want It!
Ginny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #169

Abercrombie is on a distinguished road

wow! i 'll get the piano or the fireplace!
Abercrombie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #170

Rizzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the theme...it's really pretty...If it cost $45.00 for the whole theme, I would be surprised...I think it might cost more. The circus theme really added up. I will not be buying it. I, too, wish it were in the WS or CS....but how else can Ganz pay it's designers but to sell the stuff and not "give" it out? Stinks but that's how, I guess, it is. And, how else can Ganz keep making more and more $? I just cannot keep buying this stuff. And, I have found that once I buy new stuff, I design the room and then hardly ever go back to it...as I really don't "play" in my Webkinz houses. So, I suppose I can live without this as I did live without the castle, too. I haven't even bought a new Webbie for a few months....
Rizzo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: