Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #151
Webkinz :)
steant is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

i believe that ganz should do a better job supporting its retailers and the users of their site....they have failed at both.....if they want to make money on virtual items...then they should sell e-shop credits in the form of gift cards through their retailers who need to also be able to make a small profit to stay in business....use their creative efforts to make sure that the content of their site works before introducing new things and do a better job to improve the satisfation of their customers...just my opinion and i'm new....btw...i also believe that this site is better run and more organized than webkins world...you all must get paid a fortune for your efforts............
steant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #152
pink5diva
kh4173 will become famous soon enough

I posted this a day or so ago and would love to get other people's opinions on the idea.

View Post Originally Posted by kh4173

I am hugely addicted to Webkinz and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. I do partake in various eStore items and like that it offers the charms and the occasional virtual pet. However, I do not believe I would purchase an entire room theme from the eStore.

So, rather than join the ranks and complain, I’d like to suggest something.
We already know the eStore and the Webkinz site are “connected” since we purchase the deluxe membership from the eStore and our deluxe membership box shows up in our Webkinz dock each month. Why not offer something similar through the Webkinz site. Maybe offer the ability to purchase eStore points with Kinzcash through the Wshop. This would still benefit Ganz as members would likely be online even more playing games and such to earn enough Kinzcash to buy the eStore points. Plus, this would allow some of our younger members the opportunity to purchase eStore items without having to ask their parents to fork out hard earned cash. Thoughts?
kh4173 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #153
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Hi!

Thanks for posting this! I had no idea it was coming out!

-AsH xO
AsH xO is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #154

laurena2 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! That's really pretty.
laurena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #155
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kh4173
I posted this a day or so ago and would love to get other people's opinions on the idea.
I think it is a good idea, but I don't think Ganz will ever do it. They are catering to the older customer base now. I don't think they will do anything that might lower their profits. $$$$$$.

If they didn't want to disappoint the kids, they would get rid of sap glop. They have actually increased the frequency of sap glop in the new Magic Mire (just my observation). They don't have the 100 Kinzcash prize in the new Magic Mire like they do in the old charm forest. I have also not received any double virtual charms in the Magic Mire. I think that if you find a "double" they don't tell you and you get sap glop instead (instead of 100 Kinzcash like you do in the old charm forest). I am very disappointed with the frequency of sap glop in the Magic Mire. I paid a lot of real money in the eStore for charms for all of my family's accounts, and I am getting sap glop/recipe foods/charm candy from 80-90% of the time when I do the searches on 11 of my family's accounts.

I really like the new theme, but I wish it were a Curio Shop rare theme instead of an eStore theme.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #156
daisy132
Gift Guru

daisy132 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by daisy132
Has anyone else noticed the bird wearing a powdered wig sitting on a chair next to the dining table? It has a bluish tint and has a golden tail and golden neck feathers. It kinda looks like a peacock! Could this be an upcoming pet?
I took a closer look at the picture, and it does look more like a Grey Cat with wearing a Queen Marie's Periwig. I couldn't see the tail or the whiskers.
daisy132 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #157
amandaice255

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

WEBKINZ NEWZ HAS JUST RELESED AUGUST'S POTM MUSIC VIDEO. I WANNA RUN . IT WAS RELESED RIGHT AROUND SUNDAY NIGHT OR MONDAY MORNING. THIS NEW SONG WILL BE SHOWING UP IN WEBKINZ WORLD SHORTLY. SO GO CHECK IT OUT!
~amandaice255~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #158
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

this theme should be called the white house! i love the fire place and the piano. now the can be 2 pianos in my music room!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #159
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by iloverotwiler
looks beethovenish 2 me
this is how i look if i would but e store rubbish (the pets are not rubbish but the rest of the stuff is )
iloverotwiler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #160
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, I'll finally have a use for my Queen Marie periwig! And when that Marie Antionette-type dress is a Deluxe membership gift, it will look SO fab with the wig in that room. Gah, I'm getting decorator fever LOL!
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: