Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 11:33 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

Very classy and very beautiful! I think I'll be saving up my points for this one.
IrishEyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #142
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG!! Thats soooo pretty! Thanks COWS!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #143
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

that is a really pretty theme! I like it! The only bummer is it is e store.... harder to get all of it because you have to buy it... oh well!
soccerdog130 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #144
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

It's a beautiful theme. Love some of the pieces but I think it belongs on WW in wshop, not estore. This should be for kinzcash. I am not gonna buy a theme from the estore with my real money...
I rather spend it on charms or figurines since that is not bought with kinzcash.

Oh I just read some more posts, this is for kids! Come on.. kids should not be shopping online to buy virtual furniture. I am sorry.. Ganz should not encourage kids to buy virtual items online! WW is a tool to have kids learn to earn virtual money by "working for it" to buy virtual items with KINZCASH they earned.
Estore needs to be for items only like charms or figurines, cards.. etc.

tsk tsk.

Last edited by calabelle; 07-21-2009 at 07:32 AM..
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:13 AM   #145
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

It's a beautiful theme. I love the pale colors. I really wish they would make it a W-Shop theme. I don't really like that they make the themes for the e-store. It starts to get really expensive when you have to buy it piece by piece. And I thought WW was suppose to be geared towards kids. Many kids can't buy the items. I really like it but will not be purchasing it, unless they do a reasonable package rate.

Why not make it a new theme available at the Curio shop. Instead of a rare theme, make it a step down and just make it a Curio Shop only theme. That way it is accessible to all.
PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #146
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with calabelle, the e-store is NOT for kids, and Ganz must be run by gambling addicts that love to spend money. The wishing well is a slot machine, the wheels are roulette style, the quick draws are scratch tickets like the lottery, and many of the games are just other forms of gambling.

I think this is a beautiful theme, the colors are so pretty, but I bet it will cost a fortune! It should be in the w-shop.... and that is my 2 cents.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:57 AM   #147
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
It's a beautiful theme. Love some of the pieces but I think it belongs on WW in wshop, not estore. This should be for kinzcash. I am not gonna buy a theme from the estore with my real money...
I rather spend it on charms or figurines since that is not bought with kinzcash.

Oh I just read some more posts, this is for kids! Come on.. kids should not be shopping online to buy virtual furniture. I am sorry.. Ganz should not encourage kids to buy virtual items online! WW is a tool to have kids learn to earn virtual money by "working for it" to buy virtual items with KINZCASH they earned.
Estore needs to be for items only like charms or figurines, cards.. etc.

tsk tsk.
I agree with Calabelle and many of the other Insiders. I love the them, but I refuse to spend my own money buying virtual items other than the charms since we can't buy these anymore as real items with codes.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:04 AM   #148
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by PaperButterfly
It's a beautiful theme. I love the pale colors. I really wish they would make it a W-Shop theme. I don't really like that they make the themes for the e-store. It starts to get really expensive when you have to buy it piece by piece. And I thought WW was suppose to be geared towards kids. Many kids can't buy the items. I really like it but will not be purchasing it, unless they do a reasonable package rate.

Why not make it a new theme available at the Curio shop. Instead of a rare theme, make it a step down and just make it a Curio Shop only theme. That way it is accessible to all.
I agree but I don't even think they need to step it down. This should be in the curio shop. I think think they have plenty in the estore to earn money with their pets and unique animated items, so they could put the entire set in the curio shop.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #149

texasgrannie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should make it a Wshop item
texasgrannie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #150
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by celticknotqueen
It is very sad to see yet another thing go to the estore when i have more kinz cash than i know what to do with...i've played for a very long time and i've long ago run out of things to buy at the wshop...which i have to say is quite outdated now...i love buying the pets and seeing estore pets made me sad cause you can't snuggle with pixels but the more they focus on the estore the more bored i get with the site. I only buy estore stuff if i absolutely have to ..like the new charms which are so cute i wish they were real to collect! i say down with the estore ..and webkinz news too ..this site is much better!!
I pretty much agree.

The problem is that this type of balance doesn't work. Most of the gaming sites with a cash shop allow trading at least. The eStore items that can't be traded prevent the natural flow from person with time and no real money, who can collect more expensive rares with kc -to person who has money but little time to build up their kc and get rares. If this balance was better, people might not feel so excluded.

Let those who have not been squished by this economy buy three eStore items just to trade two, and be sure to add some equally nice rares to Artie's to trade with. Ganz still gets their profit, everyone gets a shot at the eStore items. This strategy isn't new or complicated and it works well in other games.

Pretty theme. Too bad. I hope others will enjoy it.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: