Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #131
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by daisy132
Has anyone else noticed the bird wearing a powdered wig sitting on a chair next to the dining table? It has a bluish tint and has a golden tail and golden neck feathers. It kinda looks like a peacock! Could this be an upcoming pet?
Oh! Is that what that is! It looks like it has whiskers!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #132
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Ruckus9761
I would love for a peacock webbie to become available, but unfortunately I have to diasagree with you I think it is a charcoal cat wearing a Queen Marie periwig and a gold Kinz Style dress. But even though I don't THINK you are right, I HOPE you are!

Lol, my husband just said it should be called the "Baroque Theme" because we will all go ba-roke buying it!:-P
Baroque... baroke!!!

It looks like it has a blue face. I don't think it's a bird because it looks like it has whiskers. Maybe a new eStore pet?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #133

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by daisy132
Has anyone else noticed the bird wearing a powdered wig sitting on a chair next to the dining table? It has a bluish tint and has a golden tail and golden neck feathers. It kinda looks like a peacock! Could this be an upcoming pet?
i took a good look at the pet, zoomed in and it has whiskers. either a cat or the seal. really looks likes the seal. well, the detail is pretty amazing. here is a thought. the periwig has been in the curio shop for a long time. so was a clown wig. maybe these themes have been around ganz for a long time, waiting to be released in the curio shop. but the e storecame out and the company realized how profitable it is. this theme is fits perfectly into the other curio shop themes that i really believe it was intended to join the medieval, ancient civ, aztec, and egyptian. these are all specific periods in history. just like the new e store theme. i wish so much ganz would see how much we love our rare collections. i adopt new webkinz partly to earn more kinz cash so i can get the items in the curio shop. if ganz offered more items that came with kinzcash i would buy them. they could make kinz coins, they could offer kinzcash with other items and allow access to games to everyone instead. i wish there was a better way for ganz to hear our concerns. i want to buy their products. i just want a product, not pixels
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #134
Wacky Holidays!

I think the pet in the photo is the charcoal cat. I enlarged the pic too and it has a long tail. It is wearing the kinzstyle gold dress and the Queen Marie's periwig.

It is a nice set. I wish it was a new theme for the Curio Shop.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:53 PM   #135

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I wish it was coming to the WShop instead, I have plenty of Kinzcash to spend on new themes. It is a very pretty room I love the colors.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #136
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thank for the pic of the new room.I really like it alot.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #137

emilycpbbw is an unknown quantity at this point

That's so awsome!!! I like the blue! It looks like if it was for the w store it would replace the other royal theme! I am so buying the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMILY
emilycpbbw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #138
Unregistered

But seriously, can they be trying to make any more money? Can't they give us a decent theme in the Wshop? They owe us that at least! We're all still waiting for the other half of the Tree Top theme, as usual. It's the idea of the Creative Team I understand. Some creativity. Annoy those who pay for your salaries.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #139
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Looks like Liberace meets Oprah.

I think new themes should be really extra-ordinary to be in the estore.
Like a farmyard scene, or a carnival, but not just "regular" furniture
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #140
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

I too really like this theme, but am very disappointed that it is not in the Curio Shop. I can see the Piano and Fireplace being there, but the rest should be in, as I said, in the Curio Shop. We haven't had a new rare in a long time. And I agree the Treetop furniture is disappointing. I keep buy TC to get the outdoor card theme. I really want this theme and may purchase a few pieces..and maybe not. It does seem that design wise more effort is going into the E-Store then WW. Ganz should remember who there customer base is and how much money people are spending every month on new pets. I doubt Ganz will ever let us purchase E-Store points with KC, although I do like the idea. I am going to post in WW my disappointment with this move and I encourage others to do so too.
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: