Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #121
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

Very elegant, but it doesn't have much color
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 05:44 PM   #122
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the update Cows! I think this theme looks really nice and classy, but I wish it was a wshop theme because I can't buy things from the estore. I love the picture though.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #123
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

How positively gorgeous!!! Could it get more splendid????

I only wish it was released as a RARE theme...not e-store. I hate buying furniture items on the e-store! Gah.

But ...I sure do admire it! XD
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #124
amandaice255
Webkinz :)

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

omg! so cute i am going to buy bed for sure!
~amandaice255~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #125
daisy132
Gift Guru

daisy132 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else noticed the bird wearing a powdered wig sitting on a chair next to the dining table? It has a bluish tint and has a golden tail and golden neck feathers. It kinda looks like a peacock! Could this be an upcoming pet?

Last edited by daisy132; 07-20-2009 at 06:50 PM..
daisy132 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #126

Ruckus9761 will become famous soon enough

Now wait a a darn minute.......we waited how long for the treetop room theme to arrive in the Wshop? And how lame is it?! And now I see this AMAZING room theme........and it's only available in the eStore?!?!?!?! Thanks a lot, Ganz. I can see how much my loyalty as a cutomer for the past four years means to you. It's all about the money, isn't it? I have a few choice words for your corporate bigwigs, but I'm too much of a lady to use them. So instead, I'll leave you with the biting words my father bestowed on me many a time throughout my teenage years, "I'm not mad-I'm just really dissapointed......"

View Post Originally Posted by kh4173
Ok, so I agree with pretty much every comment that has been posted here.
1. Webkinz needs to spend an equal amount of time and energy on fixing glitches as they do on creating new themes and items for the eStore.
2. There does seem to be a bit of favoritism for the members willing to spend real money for non-tangible items and not near enough attention on the folks that have been members since the website’s inception.
3. There does need to be a new rare – Curio Shop only – theme and this new theme would fit perfectly in the Curio shop.

I am hugely addicted to Webkinz and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. I do partake in various eStore items and like that it offers the charms and the occasional virtual pet. However, I do not believe I would purchase an entire room theme from the eStore.

So, rather than join the ranks and complain, I’d like to suggest something.
We already know the eStore and the Webkinz site are “connected” since we purchase the deluxe membership from the eStore and our deluxe membership box shows up in our Webkinz dock each month. Why not offer something similar through the Webkinz site. Maybe offer the ability to purchase eStore points with Kinzcash through the Wshop. This would still benefit Ganz as members would likely be online even more playing games and such to earn enough Kinzcash to buy the eStore points. Plus, this would allow some of our younger members the opportunity to purchase eStore items without having to ask their parents to fork out hard earned cash. Thoughts?
I was so busy being annoyed, that I forgot to say how much I like your idea! Ganz should have you on thir payrole

Rep points for kh4173!!

Last edited by Ruckus9761; 07-20-2009 at 06:57 PM..
Ruckus9761 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #127
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

It's...beautiful
Maybe it's called the classical theme? It reminds me of classical music.
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:10 PM   #128

Ruckus9761 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by daisy132
Has anyone else noticed the bird wearing a powdered wig sitting on a chair next to the dining table? It has a bluish tint and has a golden tail and golden neck feathers. It kinda looks like a peacock! Could this be an upcoming pet?
I would love for a peacock webbie to become available, but unfortunately I have to diasagree with you I think it is a charcoal cat wearing a Queen Marie periwig and a gold Kinz Style dress. But even though I don't THINK you are right, I HOPE you are!

Lol, my husband just said it should be called the "Baroque Theme" because we will all go ba-roke buying it!:-P

Last edited by Ruckus9761; 07-20-2009 at 07:10 PM..
Ruckus9761 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #129

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

This is so incredibly pretty! I will have to save some money to have this for my fox, Mayberi.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #130

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

that's soooooooooo cute! but i can't get it! i can't buy stuff at the e-store!!!!
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: