Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
I agree. It's a beautiful theme but I think these themes need to be in the wshop or curio shop. I'm not anti estore. But I think they are going overboard.
i completly agree with you
i hate how you have to buy more things to get better stuff on webkinz it is a waste of money cause it is only virtual we already by the pet!
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #102
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

It is really pretty, but like the circus theme, I wish it was at the WShop instead of the estore. In this economy, with so many people losing their jobs, charging real money for virtual items (especially on a kids' website) is just cruel. Why doesn't Ganz understand that? It makes me very sad. Sigh...
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #103

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Very beautiful. I would love if a fancy theme came to the wshop. I wonder how much all of those pieces of furniture cost? I would get it if i were deluxe and got ''free estore points" but just spending money on a piece of furniture to have my room look a certain way is not in my buget. But it is very pretty!

I understand the frustrations of the estore because i can't help thinking that if it werent' for the estore that would be in the wshop. As unture as that may be, it's in my head nevertheless.

I don't hate the estore, in fact, i actually think it's a good idea for GANZ, but i can't justify myself spending money on it at this time. Yes i'm jelous. How i wish i could trade for it! Oh well, Enjoy it all you get it!

View Post Originally Posted by celticknotqueen
It is very sad to see yet another thing go to the estore when i have more kinz cash than i know what to do with...i've played for a very long time and i've long ago run out of things to buy at the wshop...which i have to say is quite outdated now...i love buying the pets and seeing estore pets made me sad cause you can't snuggle with pixels but the more they focus on the estore the more bored i get with the site. I only buy estore stuff if i absolutely have to ..like the new charms which are so cute i wish they were real to collect! i say down with the estore ..and webkinz news too ..this site is much better!!
I recomend the rare themes if you haven't gotten them yet! They are expensive, and hard to colllect, but very awesome when you have the whole thing!

Last edited by bballmars; 07-20-2009 at 12:14 PM..
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #104
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Is that another E-store "piano?"
I've been waiting so long for Ganz to put a grand piano in the W Shop - it is the most important item I could have to complete my house in WW, and they are mercilessly taunting me by adding so many in the E-store and ignoring my comments in the Newzpaper about making a big, beautiful, sleek, black grand piano to add to the W Shop. It is like torture....

Correct about it not really being a piano.... However, it's the idea of having something similar in the E-store that is bugging me yet again. I want that grand piano in the W Shop! They can make it the most expensive item the W Shop has ever seen and I won't care; I just want to be able to have one....
I want a REAL grand piano in the W-shop!!!!! If they can charge 40k for a movie screen then they can charge 5k for a nice real-looking piano! My music room needs something better than that froo-froo pink ballet piano!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:36 PM   #105
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Is that another E-store "piano?"
I've been waiting so long for Ganz to put a grand piano in the W Shop - it is the most important item I could have to complete my house in WW, and they are mercilessly taunting me by adding so many in the E-store and ignoring my comments in the Newzpaper about making a big, beautiful, sleek, black grand piano to add to the W Shop. It is like torture....

Correct about it not really being a piano.... However, it's the idea of having something similar in the E-store that is bugging me yet again. I want that grand piano in the W Shop! They can make it the most expensive item the W Shop has ever seen and I won't care; I just want to be able to have one....
I completely agree with you!
I just want a grand piano that I could actually buy (I don't buy from the eStore)... No matter how much kinzcash it is. Maybe they are just making all the "good" stuff go to the eStore. I hope not. I love the theme, though, but I don't think it should be eStore... And that fireplace looks neat, too. *sigh*
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #106
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

Beautiful, but not up to normal eStore standards I don't think. As soon as I saw the bed I knew immediately which room it should go in, so I will be buying one of those... the rest I'll probably pass on. When the eStore first opened I would have bought the whole theme, but I've gotten so use to them wowing me with the stuff they put in there that I've become a lot more picky about what I buy... if it's just 'pretty nice' I'll pass on it. I'm not sure that was what Ganz was hoping for!
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #107
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

Whoa, neat new theme! Wish it were a Curio Shop Rare theme instead of eStore. On the plus side, the Webkinz Turkey has been confirmed for September. The PSI is Harvest Hammock and the PSF is Forage Porridge.

Have a good one!

~310webkinz~
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #108
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Whoa, neat new theme! Wish it were a Curio Shop Rare theme instead of eStore. On the plus side, the Webkinz Turkey has been confirmed for September. The PSI is Harvest Hammock and the PSF is Forage Porridge.

Have a good one!

~310webkinz~
Thanks for posting this information! I can't wait to get the turkey!! It sounds so very cute!!!
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #109
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

It is beautiful! But I just hate this new tendency to put everything in the estore. It already costs enough to buy the Webkinz.
Eigram is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #110
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I completely agree with you!
I just want a grand piano that I could actually buy (I don't buy from the eStore)... No matter how much kinzcash it is. Maybe they are just making all the "good" stuff go to the eStore. I hope not. I love the theme, though, but I don't think it should be eStore... And that fireplace looks neat, too. *sigh*
Once again, I totally agree! This new eStore theme should be a rare theme for the Curio Shop, wouldn't you say? The Frieplace and the Grand Piano are to die for! (At least they are to me) I will never ever buy anything from the eStore for this purpose only: I will NOT spend ANY real money for a fake/virtual thing. Its ABSURD! Why would someone buy a few pixels on a screen for real money when, someday, Webkinz will be gone?! I'd rather have a house, a car, and some land instead of something that CAN and probably WILL go away. Tell me that, and I'll be quiet.

The idea of a Chic Black Grand Piano is a GREAT idea! Glad you two thought of it!

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Thanks for posting this information! I can't wait to get the turkey!! It sounds so very cute!!!
Your welcome! Keep watching Webkinz Newz, they know EVERYTHING about Webkinz there!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: