Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default New Theme Coming to eStore

A new front page story has been added:

New Theme Coming to eStore

Ganz has just released this screen shot of a new theme coming to the eStore. We are not sure of the theme name or how many points it will cost to purchase this theme, but we will keep you updated as soon as we know more.

Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #2
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Theme Coming to eStore

Yay!! A fireplace!! AWESOME!! Thanks AGAIN COWS!! I had no idea another theme was even coming up again so soon *SUPRISE*

Oh..duh..I just reread that it was estore theme! That urn really got my attention too ..the piano is also very detailed!

Last edited by pfeagans01; 07-20-2009 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: sp
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Thanks for the news on the new theme. I love the color blue. It's pretty. I can not wait to find out how many points it is going to be. That answers my thread that I started about a possible new theme in the Estore when they started doing quick draws with the circus theme stuff.
you do a wonderful job Cows. Keep it up.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

More estore I'm still trying to catch up with all the other estore stuff, I wish they would slow down.
Also I think they need better room designers to showcase their new themes. They should enlist WI members.
thekatie0409 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #5
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Looks French Provincial style to me. Very Classy and Elegant.
French nobles utilized this style during the reign of Louis XIV in the mid-1600s.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by chmoneybags; 07-20-2009 at 12:50 AM..
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #6

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Nice enough, but not real $$$ worthy in my opinion, the circus theme at least had real character, this is a bit wishywashy.
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #7
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
Nice enough, but not real $$$ worthy in my opinion, the circus theme at least had real character, this is a bit wishywashy.
I agree. It's a beautiful theme but I think these themes need to be in the wshop or curio shop. I'm not anti estore. But I think they are going overboard.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #8
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Well, to me it looks like a fancy palace theme. That would make sense to me because the eStore outfits. Like the king and queen outfits. A royal blue suits any special Webkinz. It sure dose look fancy.

Please do not use blue ink as it is reserved for staff
COWS4YOU

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 07-20-2009 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: removed blue ink
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:01 AM   #9

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Very pretty but, I wish it was w-shop.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for the info!

I wish it weren't eStore. It will probably cost somewhere around $35-$45 for the whole theme (just guessing). That is a bit much. If they packaged it as a set for around $10 I would buy it (but that's just wishful thinking)!

I do like the colors. It is a very nice design.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!, shooting star was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: