Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #51
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
After I log in to my estore account, the Tshirt designer goes away. I've clicked on the link (on the first post) and it takes me back to the homepage of the estore
Well, try contacting Ganz. Hope this helped!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #52
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Oh, how much it is to dress up pets! Here's my design..With my dream webkinz, Magical Madison the magical retriever, with my dream outfit.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #53

daltondolin4 is just really nicedaltondolin4 is just really nice

i saw the webkinz glitter tee in trading before this update came out
daltondolin4 is offline Male
Old 02-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #54
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Oh, how much it is to dress up pets! Here's my design..With my dream webkinz, Magical Madison the magical retriever, with my dream outfit.

That's adorable! I think this new feature is a hit because now you can try different outfits and clothes on your pet you want without buying or getting the clothes, saves so much time!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #55
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

Default *NEW SKIRT* in the T-Shirt Designer called the "Skirt Test"?? Pics Included!

In the T-Shirt Designer at the E-Store there is 1 more new piece of clothing...the Skirt Test!!!!!!!!! LOL!! It may be a glitch or it may be real...but it is really cute! LOL!

Here it is on the list...

Here it is on my pet...

Last edited by WebkinzFreak097; 02-08-2010 at 10:02 PM..
WebkinzFreak097 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #56
Ryleenichole's bunny

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

OMG, I can't wait to make a shirt!
Spottednichole is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #57

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

I wonder if when you get that code, you get all the clothes on your pet XD hers my design
Attached Images
File Type: jpgRAIN.jpg (89.6 KB, 14 views)
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #58
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

I just tried it and we saved 8 t-shirt designs to use later. I then logged out of the estore and logged back in to see if they were still there and THEY WEREN'T!!!! I guess you have to buy them right away. All that hard work for nothing
UnicornPegasus is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #59
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by daltondolin4
i saw the webkinz glitter tee in trading before this update came out
You probably saw the "Sparkle" tee. The one in the designer is a "Glitter" tee.

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
That is probably how that Webkinz got the "Head Full Of Curlers" hat in the Webkinz Stadium. But I still wonder how. This wasn't up a few months ago. Yeah, and the Webkinz Sparkle Tee has been in the KinzStyle bags for a long time. Well, good job to those who discovered it!
Yes, the "Sparkle" tee is in the KinzStyle bags. The shirt shown in the designer is a "Glitter" tee.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #60
Ryleenichole's bunny

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

I just saw 'Skirt Test' when dressing up my Tawny Pup.
I see a new skirt, maybe a beta, maybe something new, I might have a eagle eye!
Spottednichole is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: