Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #31
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

Aw man, they only come in youth sizes
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #32
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

mine are all coming up 24.99 and who knew shipping was $8!!!! Haven't gotten one yet cause I don't know what to get, but I know I will despite how much I hate the price.
charming is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #33
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

You know, if you buy one of those transfer iron on kits you could make your own truley custom webkinz shirt for a lot less and only your talent limits the finished product.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #34
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

the price should be on the front page
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #35
Webkinz :)

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

What i'm wondering is, if you can get the actual clothes when you buy the shirt. Anyone have a answer? ? ? please???
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #36
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I can't wait to actually see some of these clothing come to WW, the webkinz glitter tee looks so similar! Can't wait to get one of these for my birthday!!

View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
What i'm wondering is, if you can get the actual clothes when you buy the shirt. Anyone have a answer? ? ? please???
Yes, when you check out, you get an actual shirt by the size you select. Right now, they are only available in youth sizes.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #37
charming122101
Gift Guru

yes you get a real shirt
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #38
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

THIS IS NOT FAIR! I really want a T-shirt but i do not have a credit card! No one in my family does! Ganz should think about the people who do not have things that others do! If they took cash I would love to do it but no. Ganz should stop using estore for credit cards and make it for checks cash and debit carsds too. I hate estore but i want a T SHIRT!
Old 02-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #39
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

it is a cute idea but i would rather buy one of the other shirts where you get the safari outfit, mad scientist, or scuba. i think $8.00 to ship something that would cost no more than $2.00 is just wrong. they should give you the shirt for your pet to wear, not a poster.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #40
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
THIS IS NOT FAIR! I really want a T-shirt but i do not have a credit card! No one in my family does! Ganz should think about the people who do not have things that others do! If they took cash I would love to do it but no. Ganz should stop using estore for credit cards and make it for checks cash and debit carsds too. I hate estore but i want a T SHIRT!
You can use a debit card. I just did.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: