Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #21
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

Thanks for telling us! That is a cool feature!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #22
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

Aw that is so cool! i wish it wasn't e-store
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #23
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)
Webkinz :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Any one know where to find it?

Hey,

Where is this option? I can't find it. Its on now but i can't find it.... help. lol
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #24
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinslover420
Aw that is so cool! i wish it wasn't e-store
It's real life shirt for you to design and wear. I don't know how else you could purchase it.

I was able to create one. I won't be doing it again. Shipping was $8.00!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #25
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
It's real life shirt for you to design and wear. I don't know how else you could purchase it.

I was able to create one. I won't be doing it again. Shipping was $8.00!
That is a lot for a T-Shirt!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #26
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

for real people?My chance to design a cookie monster shirt!!!!(they never fit me there to big) YAH!!!!!!!!!!!No more having to travel a hour for a webkinz tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAH!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
That is a lot for a T-Shirt!!!
Just look at it this way (if your a Michael Jackson Fan this may be something that you would look for,I did this cause i'm a huge MJ fan) You've been looking for a shirt that say's MJ rocks,but you want it to have to do with Webkinz also,you aren't gonna find a shirt like that,In this case you get to make it and it can say MJ rocks with a webkinz!With this New Deisgning feature,your in control,you are the decorator.

Last edited by webkinzro; 02-08-2010 at 08:39 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #27
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

That's going to be a cool feature, although I'm sure many people would be a bit embarrassed to wear a webkinz shirt. (like me)

And $20 for a shirt? Wow!

Last edited by chenoa890; 02-08-2010 at 08:43 PM..
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #28
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is very versatile. i was glad to see a huge library of pets. i couldn't find the sweet tooth tiger though. it's really cool to model suits you don't even own! like the swirling leaf tiara! very nice!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #29
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Oh cool! Do they have adult/teen sizes?
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #30
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the new feauture, but i don't think i will buy one. i am going to dress webkinz to make avatars xD
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: