Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #141
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: New skirt found on the T-shirt Designer!

Cool ~ thank you for sharing! I guess their testing out the skirt?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #142
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Awesome, it looks so cute. I wish I had it.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #143
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugheart
Cool! I've never seen it before. Weird.
I wasn't sure if anybody else had seen it before so I decided to make a thread about it It looks pretty cool, I think it would look nice with the yellow tank top!

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Cool ~ thank you for sharing! I guess their testing out the skirt?
You're welcome! That would be my guess as well.
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #144
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
I was messing around on the T-shirt Designer just now and I found a new skirt! It was under the "Pants" section, which I thought was rather odd. (Shouldn't it be in the dress/skirt section?) So anyway when I put the skirt onto my Signature Golden Retirever Jake, Webkinz immediatley froze so I took a screen shot. Here is a picture of the new skirt. (Sorry about the scuba gear! It kinda got in the way) It's titled "Skirt Test".

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, I just wasn't sure where to put this! I'll try to look and see if there are anymore "Test" clothing items.
Caught the skirt and I will have FIA look into it for you. LOVE it, it is so cute
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #145
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Caught the skirt and I will have FIA look into it for you. LOVE it, it is so cute
I think it was just a testing skirt. It's name is Skirt Test. Yeah, it's probably just a testing skirt.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #146
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thanks Dixiecup! The skirt is really cute! I hope it comes out soon!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #147
Meow! Look at that

SheltieLover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I'm pretty sure the T-shirt designer has been at the eStore for at least a couple months now. I'm not sure if it has been functional, other than to test out outfits on different pets, though.
SheltieLover is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #148

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Weird things in the T-shirt designer?

Ok so I am in there now and I see things like the following:

Purple Empire Tank
Frou Frou Coat
Girly Black Tank Top
Old Lady Cape
Frilly Purple Dog Thing
Skull Cap
Plumpy's Blue Hair
Head Full or Curlers
Skirt Test

I found all things that don't exist, or I don't think do anyway. Could this be new items in the future?
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #149

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Default Re: Weird things in the T-shirt designer?

those have been there for a while.
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #150

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Weird things in the T-shirt designer?

I just saw them today haha

I wish Plumpy's Hair was a real thing.
I could have it to match Plumpy Glasses!
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: