Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #131
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Default New Clothing in T-Shirt Designer!!

Ok, so I went to the T-Shirt designer at the eStore, and was browsing clothing to add to a pet. I am just now trying to figure out how to add a picture, so I will add one soon hopefully. On the third page of the pants and skirts section, in the very top left box is a purple skirt with a flower on it that I have never seen before.It is labeled "Skirt Test". Go and check it out! What do you think?!
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #132

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Clothing in T-Shirt Designer!!

I'll have to look when I get home. I tried to access the t-shirt designer at work and our systems are locked down. Funny I can get in there, but can't see the pets or the images!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #133
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

i have seen it, it is a cute skirt! but i wonder why they call it "test" skirt...
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #134
Skelanimals
Webkinz :)

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

can someone post the pic
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #135
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Ugh..... I wish I could post a pic splish-splash. I have been trying to figure it out all day!

So I open the T-Shirt Designer, get the skirt on my screen, press shift and print screen, open paint shop, and go to paste, but the option is not highlighted and I can't click it!!! I have tried following the guides and still! What am I doing wrong????
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #136
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

it is alt plus print screen. when you get into paint, if paste is not highlighted just do control v, it's the keyboard shortcut for paste. if you can't figure it out i'll try to help you, but here's the skirt: Click the image to open in full size.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #137
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Hmm... I saw that too! It's probably the first skirt Ganz tried to make... i dont' know though!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 03:52 AM   #138
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

I didn't see this in the first post, but it might be helpful for people to know exactly what comes with the t-shirt. When it is shipped you receive confirmation and a code that gives you a framed poster of your designed shirt for your WW house, along with a Kinz Clothes bag, where you can chose from the Rock Star, Scuba Diver, Hula Girl, Safari Outfit, Mad Scientist, and Egyptian Nefertiti. Then of course you get your designed shirt later in the mail, in a child's size that you chose.

However, if you don't care much for the poster, and you have a Justice near you, the regular Kinz Clothes shirts are clearanced to $3.99 or less, take your 40% off coupon in there with you and who cares what sizes they come in, just donate them to a local salvation army and keep the codes and you get the same Kinz Clothes choices as above, for about $2.39 each (plus the joy of donating a shirt to a needy child) instead of the nearly $30 you would pay at the eStore once you factor in shipping.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #139
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default New skirt found on the T-shirt Designer!

I was messing around on the T-shirt Designer just now and I found a new skirt! It was under the "Pants" section, which I thought was rather odd. (Shouldn't it be in the dress/skirt section?) So anyway when I put the skirt onto my Signature Golden Retirever Jake, Webkinz immediatley froze so I took a screen shot. Here is a picture of the new skirt. (Sorry about the scuba gear! It kinda got in the way) It's titled "Skirt Test".

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, I just wasn't sure where to put this! I'll try to look and see if there are anymore "Test" clothing items.
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #140

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Default Re: New skirt found on the T-shirt Designer!

Cool! I've never seen it before. Weird.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: