Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #111
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

thats odd lol
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #112
Lil Kinz

Webkinzrock451 is an unknown quantity at this point

after you posted the update about it being up now, i went to go see it but it won't show up AFTER i log in on the estore and i'm wondering what to do.
Webkinzrock451 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #113

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

I cannot believe that they don't have adult sizes! i like my shirts a little big and apparently they don't consider people who are adults or just like extra room!!!!!!!!! :pgn:
rolyatismyname is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #114
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

How cool!
Thanks for the info!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #115
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Just what I want a shirt thats going to shrink after I buy it or wont fit a few months from now after washed a few times.. I think I will just use some of my iron on transfer paper and make my own and save the $$$$$ lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #116
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
That is probably how that Webkinz got the "Head Full Of Curlers" hat in the Webkinz Stadium. But I still wonder how. This wasn't up a few months ago. Yeah, and the Webkinz Sparkle Tee has been in the KinzStyle bags for a long time. Well, good job to those who discovered it!
But when do the new clothes get added to the Outlet so we can buy them?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #117
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by July
I just noticed that too! I think you can order plushes from the estore if you live outside the US and Canada... but shirts are currently only available in US and Canada, right?

It does not state that, it simply says if you order a shirt you can order a plush. One plush for each shirt up to a $200 order limit. So, if the shirts are $15 and the plushes $10, you could order 8 of each and that would total $200.

So I would like for them to add the plush list and the plush prices before I order any shirts.

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
But when do the new clothes get added to the Outlet so we can buy them?

We don't know if this items will be added and able to be purchased. At this point they are just there to dress up your pet and put its' picture on a t-shirt. A lot of the items you can use to dress up the pet are Kinz Outlet items and Kinz Style and Kinz Clothes and retired clothing, so since those items were already available in another format that might indicate that none of these clothes will be estore items. They could end up being trading card prizes later or outlet specials or new choices in kinz style bags or even deluxe member prizes. We don't know if and when or how we will ever get to own these clothes. But isn't that suspense nice? Gives us something to look forward to when we log in to WW each day lol

Last edited by WebkinzFrenzy; 02-10-2010 at 02:06 AM..
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 02:09 AM   #118

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

thanks for the info
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #119
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Omigosh, that is such a cool idea! =D Now, this...this, Ganz, is amazing!! I'm so going to order one!!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #120
Unregistered

anyone know how the sizes go? is medium 8-10? small 6-8? I don't want to spend so much money on these to have them not fit.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: