Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #91
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New "T-Shirt Designer" at the Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

anyone know what the feture code unlokcs?All I know is that it nlocks a framed version for online i ww.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #92

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

webkinz glitter tee is the kinzstyle webkinz sparkle tee with the wrong name
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #93
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I am also wondering when the discounted plush pets can be added to your order. The FAQs on the T-shirt designer state that when you order the shirt you get the opportunity to order one discount priced webkinz plush. But I don't see any way to add the plush or even a list of available plushes.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #94
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

It's called the "old lady cape"?!! I kept looking and looking for that!

And the pig's statue's hat! (Fortune teller's hat!)

WHEN are we going to get these?! I've wanted that "old lady cape" for so long!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #95
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFrenzy
I am also wondering when the discounted plush pets can be added to your order. The FAQs on the T-shirt designer state that when you order the shirt you get the opportunity to order one discount priced webkinz plush. But I don't see any way to add the plush or even a list of available plushes.
I just noticed that too! I think you can order plushes from the estore if you live outside the US and Canada... but shirts are currently only available in US and Canada, right?
July is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #96
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by July
I just noticed that too! I think you can order plushes from the estore if you live outside the US and Canada... but shirts are currently only available in US and Canada, right?
Yep, unfortunately!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #97
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Sadly, i'm not going to buy any of these shirts. There are only youth sizes and I don't JUST want a framed pic' of my shirt online. The purple empire tank is my fav' of all the unknown clothing items.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #98
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Sadly, i'm not going to buy any of these shirts. There are only youth sizes and I don't JUST want a framed pic' of my shirt online. The purple empire tank is my fav' of all the unknown clothing items.
It also comes with a clothing box, don't forget - presumably with a choice of one of the kinzclothes costumes (mad scientist, scuba, etc.), but we'll have to wait til somebody's order ships to know for sure! But I agree - besides ordering one for my niece for her birthday in March, I think I'm going to hold out for adult sizes for now. Although I may consider getting one and making a pillow out of it...
July is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #99
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by July
It also comes with a clothing box, don't forget - presumably with a choice of one of the kinzclothes costumes (mad scientist, scuba, etc.), but we'll have to wait til somebody's order ships to know for sure! But I agree - besides ordering one for my niece for her birthday in March, I think I'm going to hold out for adult sizes for now. Although I may consider getting one and making a pillow out of it...
Really? Sounds cool! I love the webkinz clothes more than the furniture, so I should be able to buy a shirt when I have the money (AND when they have my size!!)
Old 02-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #100
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

This is so much fun. Even if you don't bye a shirt it's just fun to design one. I t's like dressup with webkinz pets.
laurenbay5 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: