Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #61
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview

The preview of this pool was in the estore today.. I took a picture.. it will be 8000 estore points..

Click the image to open in full size.
jencord is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #62
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

The new Stone Pool is available in the eStore now!
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #63
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

unfortunately no matter how great it would be to have the estore items so that they can't be stolen from our accounts, MANY of us can not afford to buy from the estore or be deluxe members.

Country stores where you can't "buy" anything, can't climb the ladder, can't shop... it is a cute room to make but how often would it get used...

movie theater.. cute idea but I would think that the majority of the members are not able to buy the screen to go with it, let alone there are not "shows" to really watch and enjoy to warrant the price tag.. so again.. not so much used

the treetop items and the new yard items are great.. limiting the treetop rooms to only treetops is not so nice.. wish they could go everywhere. It is strange to have any items go in underwater rooms but that is the only place so versatile

it is great that WW has made so many great perks for the deluxe4 members to make the fee worthwhile and if I could I probably would get my family deluxe membership. But for those that are not able to or who choose not to buy deluxe or estore items should not receive less than the best either.. the treetop theme.. two other themes were released after it was announced plus so many estore items. Wshop items that would go with the estore items but no way to get the estore items.. like the pool.. it is a shame.

It was suggested by a friend that estore items be released to the deluxe members, then those that purchase from the estore and then be released to the regular members at a later time.

Also that estore points be awarded with each plushie bought/adopted, you'd have to save them up to be able to buy from the estore (reasonable amount of time though) which would encourage plushie sales and give everyone a good taste and chance to get the items from the estore too.
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #64
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I like the thought about getting estore points with the plushies!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #65

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I really like the pool but must restrict how much I spend at the estore due to budget constraints. I too like the idea of giving some estore points for each plush purchased. That would allow more people to have access to the estore items. It is really disappointing to the children to see so many neat items that they can't have since they are estore.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #66
PinkPanzie
Lil Kinz
PinkPanzie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the new trading room is great! I am happy they changed things up from the origonal design. Where is the dinasour skeloton from? Is it atrading card item? If you know please reply! Thanks!
PinkPanzie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #67

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

hmm, I think the Dinosour Skeleton is from... Idk, E-store?
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #68
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i love the new pool! it so matches the new wshop theme

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #69
tyrone23

I really like the e store swimming pool
Old 08-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #70
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Why is it eStore? Why? That pool is so awesome! I want it so much, I hope it does not cost much! I will not get it, trust me!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: