Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #31
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview

OK, I'm sorry if this ruffles a few feathers out there however...

OMG, please stop complaining that Ganz "never puts new stuff in the wShop"! They put a BUNCH of nice items in the wShop today (I have already bought the awesome new fencing for one of my treetop rooms and some of the geranium plants as well).

Also, Lefty21, ANYONE can buy from the eStore, not just Deluxe members so you CAN get this new pool when it comes out if you are willing and/or able to spend the money for it..

Let's all remember here that Ganz created this website to sell their products (plushies, klips, etc.) and I, for one, think they have done a GRAND job of providing a nice place for me and my kids to play online!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #32
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Of course it's eStore... everything nice these days is eStore. Money hungry Ganz...
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #33

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
oh wait, it's e-store!!!!!!!!! why ganz???????????????????????
noooooo if it is estore I'm going to have to wait 6 months to get it!!!! or 7 months whatever I'm low on estore points right now AND I want to get a woolly mammoth and/or the April birthstone pet so if it IS estore it's gonna take me a while to get it

Why oh why did I buy a purple floral fox and a kind coaster and the grand castle set!!!?????? those were useless estore items that I don't like but thoughtlessly bought I wish I didn't I could have spent the points on cooler estore items and right now I'm saving my 8,500 points no matter how cool the estore items are cuz I'm getting 21,000 in the next 7 months plus estore points for Christmas or Valentines day or some other holiday, but this time I'm going to spend them wisely.. Last time I spent 100,000 estore points in 2 weeks and I regretted half the purchases

I meant kinz coaster not kind coaster.. STUPID SPELLING CORRECTIONS
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #34
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

It's cute but I'm surprised they are putting another inground pool in the Estore. Not sure if I will buy it or not but I do agree that EStore pictures should not be with the wshop items or curio shop item previews because it's confusing. They can stick the ad on the side bars like they do the other Estore items.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #35
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

WOW! I really like the new pool.As always thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #36

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

awesome ! i am SO gonna get like 1 or 2 ~
ottercute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #37

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

Also stop complaining guys seriously Just Save your money give it to your mom / dad then they use the credit crad thats what i do
ottercute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #38
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

E-store?!?!?!!? Gosh! Make it wshop for ONCE ganz!!!! Next thing you know we'll have to buy FOOD for our pets in the e-store and their going to delete the wshop! LOL!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #39
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by iloverotwiler
i am beeping tired of this estore crap
Wow... watch the language dude
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #40
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview

I need get the new stuff in my account i looked in new stuff seltion in the wshop and that new stuff was not there did any won else on a american account get that new stuff yey

someone help me pleaseplease please!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: