Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-swimming-pool-discovered-wshop-preview-541066/)

admin08-06-2009 11:09 AM

New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview

A new front page story has been added:

New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members Geminicat21 and swmcat for letting us know about a new Webkinz World item. While looking at the wShop previews for the new furniture that was added to Webkinz World today, they discovered a strange looking pool they hadn't seen before. The item they found is called the Stone Tile Swimming Pool, a future eStore item.

Speaking of new items, we have been getting a lot of questions about the furniture in the new Clubhouse Trade Room. Shown above are the Fine Dining Covered Chair and Leather Armchair. At this point, we don't know if these two items will be made available for Webkinz players to decorate with in their homes. For now, you'll just have to enjoy them in the Clubhouse.

NOTE: The painting of the Rabbit above the brown chair is a Kinzville Academy prize.

Dr.Pepper08-06-2009 11:13 AM

Re: New Swimming Pool Discovered in wShop Preview

AWESOME! It is beautiful! I am definitely getting one or two
:2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2fu nny:

Webkinzgurl2308-06-2009 11:14 AM

E-store? GANZ WHY?

brtswim08-06-2009 11:16 AM

Awesome!!! I will definitley buy that pool!:)

MissPuppy08-06-2009 11:17 AM

What A great discovery! And the pool looks very nice also, I think i would buy one when it comes out, Of course, we all thank FIA for the wonderful discovery reported here...

Grace9808-06-2009 11:25 AM

lol i posted that i think on the other new outdoor items thread. :) i think!

Grace9808-06-2009 11:26 AM

oh wait, it's e-store!!!!!!!!! why ganz???????????????????????:(:(:(:(:(

KevinELevin08-06-2009 11:29 AM

No!!!!!! NOT E-STORE!!!!!!!! >:c

Kenzielemur08-06-2009 11:30 AM

The pool is cool, i wish they could fit more than 1 pet in a pool though lol. And I love the dancing turtle Dr.Pepper has. It makes me smile everytime i see it. lol.

Denimbutterfly08-06-2009 11:31 AM

I posted about this earlier too- how do we know it is an estore item? I checked that it was not the other estore pool (looked similar at first). I was thinking it was going to be a curio shop item.