Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 09:12 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Superhero theme released in W-shop

Okay there are 17 things pictured & only nine listed as W-shop. Is the other half going to be Estore?
If so shame on Ganz!!!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #32
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No Gwenda They always release only half the theme at a time. They have traditionally done this to give our wallets a break
I wwould think that it is possible for an item to be eStore and that may be the shower/console thingy in there OH and MAYBE the car will be Curio Only
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #33
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I'm with poobears - I'm not all that impressed. I wasn't really all that impressed with the plush theme, either. I do like some of the classics and other new items, so I'll stick with those for now. At least I'm saving KinzCash!! Ü
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #34
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Okay there are 17 things pictured & only nine listed as W-shop. Is the other half going to be Estore?
If so shame on Ganz!!!!
They usually only release about half of it the first time. Maybe the items listed as W-shop are there now and the rest will be available in 2 weeks.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #35
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
If so shame on Ganz!!!!
Ganz usually released only part of the new theme at a time. So in a couple weeks we will probably see more items. However I am sure that some of the items pictured will be estore only. and I agree with you... shame on Ganz! I am tired of these half wshop/half estore rooms. Either make them all wshop or all estore!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #36

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No Gwenda They always release only half the theme at a time. They have traditionally done this to give our wallets a break
I wwould think that it is possible for an item to be eStore and that may be the shower/console thingy in there OH and MAYBE the car will be Curio Only
Thanks!! I hope so. My DS is gonna love this theme.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #37
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

New Front Page on Webkinz News:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hugs!
PP
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #38
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

there is an "undefined" item in PJ's shop! I bought it and it is a blue flannel shirt..is that new???

never mind-EVERYTHING in pj's is undefined! EEK!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #39

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

The new theme is certainly flashy and matches the Superhero Costume but I'm not impressed and even disappointed, sort of. It has a feel of overcomplicated plastic toys sold at Walmart where kids push a button and the toy does the rest. It leaves very little place for personal creativity. They should be adding "generic" themes and items that could combine well with other sets and encourage decoration and role-playing skills, rather than massive KinzCash spending.
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #40
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Thanks dixiecup that is awesome!
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, l.e.a.h, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: