Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New SuperFan Theme and Pop Diva Theme Items *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

New SuperFan Theme and Pop Diva Theme Items *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Those of you decorating with the new SuperFan Theme should be pleased to hear that the second half of the theme has been added to the wShop. Players can now purchase the Sleepy SuperFan Bed, Webkinz Nut Nightstand, Webkinz SuperFan Dresser, SuperFan Toy Shelf, SuperFan Toy Chest, and Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp. Also available in the wShop is a new item from the Pop Diva Condo Theme, the Pop Diva Welcome Mat.

UPDATE: There appears to be a glitch affecting the Pop Diva Welcome Mat. When Arte has it for sale in the Curio Shop, he has it marked as an "Arte's Favorite", which is supposed to mean that it is not for sale anywhere else. However, the Pop Diva Welcome Mat can also be purchased in the wShop in the "Decorations" section.

Click the image to open in full size.
In other Pop Diva news, Arte has added three new Curio Shop Only items to his collection, the KinzCash Side Table, High Note Lamp, and Top Record Place Setting. When these items go up for sale, they are marked with an "Arte's Favorites" logo. The rest of the Pop Diva Condo Theme can be purchased in the Ganz eStore.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New SuperFan Theme and Pop Diva Theme Items Arrive

Finally get to get the rest of the Superfan items

Too bad so far the New CSO items are way early in the morning
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New SuperFan Theme and Pop Diva Theme Items

These would be GREAT to get if we could just get to Arte's. I still can't load the Kinzville Map on any of our accounts. By the time they get the glitch fixed, it will be past these times.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #4

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Hey I thought it was a glitch too. Then I cleared my cache and emptied my cookies. It worked ! Kinzville loaded no problem. Hope that helps!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #5
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

koolz i will have to go get them!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:37 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

Catonzoo is on a distinguished road

I couldn't find the Pop Diva welcome mat!
Catonzoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #7

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i want the note lamp now
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #8
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the updates! Love the Pop Diva welcome mat! That star will go with many different themes - and I see it coming in handy at Christmas time too. (And that toy shelf is adorable!)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:05 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank You!!

I'll be watching Arte's
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #10
ShonPonder

lponder will become famous soon enough

The Pop Diva rug is in the Wshop for 275kc... Thats were i bought mine...
lponder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: