Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #31
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: New "Super Bed" Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
this is a nice new super bed. i have 3 bed boxes in the wings just waiting for this!!!!!

FIA... again thanks for the pictures and info
That's funny...I have 3 bed boxes waiting for a new one, too!
LikeRain is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #32
Bh908

Talking Re: New "Super Bed" Added to Webkinz World -- Musical Maestro Bed

Hi

The bed is soooo cool!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #33
mich1333

mommyhenderson has a spectacular aura aboutmommyhenderson has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: New "Super Bed" Added to Webkinz World -- Musical Maestro Bed

Not thrilled with the bed myself!
I just wish they would make things match a little better, it would have been wonderful to have a bed to match the new Doug stuff...
mommyhenderson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #34

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: New "Super Bed" Added to Webkinz World -- Musical Maestro Bed

I would never have guessed that with the clue they gave us. What did it have to do with being platinum?. Anyway the bed itsellf is a little dissapointing too.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #35
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Oh, cool! I love it! I'll have to see if I have anymore unopened gift boxes, but don't think I do. Oh, well. I'll head over to the clubhouse. It'll just be perfect for some of my pets!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #36

clnokes will become famous soon enough

I dont really care for the new superbed, they need to get creative and come up with a great one.
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #37

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I about to scream. This is the moment I have been waiting for. ALL US BAND GEEKS REJIOCE! I am so happy about this. Ganz thanks thank you thank you! I hope everyone else loves
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #38
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by mommyhenderson
Not thrilled with the bed myself!
I just wish they would make things match a little better, it would have been wonderful to have a bed to match the new Doug stuff...
I'm with you-that would be another fabulous idea!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #39

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

After reading all the comments, it is easy to get dissapointed looking at it. But looking at the pillows! Base clef and treble clef! I play both so I love them! I absolutely love the music stand headboard and sheet music. My only wish is that I could read it better so I could play it! The cello (or stand up base) is great for the bed. A perfect shape. Since I am a trumpet person, I love the trumpets, but I wish instead of being for there would be two and the other two would be a larinet or flute. I totally love this bed! You could do a ton of amazing stuff with it, especially from woodland wonders!

I must agree, though, I dide the theater bed. Oh well, but this bed is great!

I mean did not like the theater bed!

Last edited by KayJay17; 06-10-2009 at 11:55 AM..
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #40
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am a bit disappointed with the bed, too, but I am glad some of you do. I will be interested to see what some of the creative people on here do with it, because I can't think of much furniture that will go with it.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st-tag :iluvwarriors, great new bed-googles96, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: