Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 01:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jessica is on a distinguished road

Default New Staff Needed For Webkinz Obsession Newspaper!!!!!

Hey everyone! As new know, the first WO newspaper came out last monday. Our staff are working very hard to make this sucessful, but some people could no longer fit it into their shedule! But it's ok! We have our loving readers to the rescuse! We need some more staff, or else the paper will be tons shorter! Here's the deal!

We definately need:

an Arte's Secret person (give tips on arte's shop)

a game of the week person (picks a game to be game of the week. give tips on it, NOT cheats)

maybe a SPF person? (gives info on 1 SPF a week. gives hunger, health and happiness boost and how much it sells for

POTM person? (every week focuses on 1 thing about the POTM and talks about it. . . food, the animal ect.)

I don't know, these are ideas. If it has a question mark, it may not be happening. . . but everything else we NEED. If you have a good idea, PM me, I may not say you can do it, but it will be considered! (hey, I have a LOT of time on my hands!)

You must agree to this contract!

Hi I’m Jessica your future editor of the Webkinz Obsession Newspaper. I need a good staff that is responsible and will stick to their duties and commit to giving me there assignments. I would need you to pm me your assignment every Saturday by 10:00pm. If you would like to do one of the following jobs pm me the job you would like to do and why you think you would be good at that job. If I feel you’re good enough then you will get the job. If you don’t get me your assignment on Saturday by 10:00pm then you will be kicked off the staff. I’m sorry. When you get the job I will pm you w/any further instructions. I will try to get the newspaper out every week on Monday. I will pm u if you get the job when the first newspaper shall come out.
(kudos to webkinz__lover for this contract!)

Ok, these people will not be in this Mondays newspaper, but the ones after that. Please reply to this with you agreeing to the contract, and saying what job you want and all of that. K? This will fill up quickly, so hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: New Staff Needed For Webkinz Obsession Newspaper!!!!!

Hi there! I'll take game of the week. I aggre to the contrat.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:42 PM   #3
babylover106

rubyshoes is an unknown quantity at this point

I rubyshoes agree to this contract
Old 12-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #4

Jessica is on a distinguished road

Ok! Thanks! Baby252, do you think you could get it in by tomorrow for me? If you do, it might be used in this weeks papaer. . . Thatnks rubyshoes!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: