Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #51
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New St. Patrick's Day Webkinz: St. Pat's Setter

TYVM FIA for the news!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this adorable pet!!
It's a definite MUST-HAVE for me!!
My Clover Puppy has been waiting a long time for a roommate. Now I found the perfect one.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #52
Lil Kinz

PumpkinQueen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New St. Patrick's Day Webkinz: St. Pat's Setter

i like the clover puppy better but its still cute
PumpkinQueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #53
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Oh this pet is beautiful. I must get it. I did not get the clover pup because I really did not care for it but this one has certainly found a place in my heart. Now to think of an awesome name. think think think.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #54
Mamma-Mia!

MidnightMonster is on a distinguished road

almost as cute as the Clover Puppy, in my opinion. Still gonna get though!
MidnightMonster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #55

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

I love this little guy! I liked the clover puppy, but this setter is a little more subtle! Thanks for sharing the photo with us!
BirdGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #56
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #57
LittleCe-ce

Talking Re: New St. Patrick's Day Webkinz: St. Pat's Setter

WOW! Is that thing CUTE or what?
Old 11-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #58
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

What a cute, yet strange pet. lol
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #59

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Wow, I love this one After all these years of collecting a great many pets I'm hard to impress. I have to say, this one impresses me as a true beauty. A must have for me! Still sad about the luck dragon not coming out in pink and white and actually probably not coming out in any color at all by now I really wish they had made that...but they probably ran into a licensing problem with the Neverending Story movie creature Falkor it was obviously patterned after. Bummer. I really loved that dragon But I digress, hehe. I really do love THIS dog too
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #60
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Hmm, I can't figure out if I love this dog or don't like it at all. It's absolutely a creative and smart move by Ganz, because re-releasing the clover puppy wouldn't be as interesting, and even a new patterned pet wouldn't be very interesting. This is a new design for sure, but it doesn't look all that soft or furry to me. I'll be excited to see it's PSI and animated version though.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
its so cute!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: