Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New St. Patrick's Day Webkinz: St. Pat's Setter

A new front page story has been added:

New St. Patrick's Day Webkinz: St. Pat's Setter

Click the image to open in full size.
Last year we had the Clover Puppy, this year it's the St. Pat's Setter. This adorable pup is scheduled for release along with the rest of the January 2011 Webkinz, at the end of December.

This pet, and the rest of the January Webkinz, are now available for pre-sale at Webkinz Insider's partner store, www.Ameriwade.com!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New St. Patrick's Day Webkinz: St. Pat's Setter

I love it! At this rate I will have 300 pets by this time next year.

Oh, I think I have already passed that
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I must say I like this one better than the clover pup - it is a more subtle St. Patricks pet. I love the ears!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

very nice! i like it a lot
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:35 AM   #5
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Oh, my gosh, that is a beautiful pet...*stares in wonder*
Look at her fur! So far, this is the only Webkinz ever that I have looked at and truthfully thought, I want this.
It's also fitting that they would make an Irish Setter into a St. Patrick's Day pet.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #6
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Oh. Em. Gee.
MUSTHAVEMUSTHAVEMUSTHAVEMUSTHAVE!!!!!!

Whew! I think I'm done.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:38 AM   #7
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I love this pet..beautiful!!! Thanks so much for the update..We will be pre-ordering several of these!!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Wow! What a great looking pet!! LOVE IT!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #9

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Gorgeous!! a must for my collection!! i have to have it!!!!!!!
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:25 AM   #10

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

What a cute pet! I like it, but I like the Clover Puppy more.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
its so cute!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: