Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default New Spring Clothing Coming to the KinzStyle Outlet and to WKN! *UPDATE!*

A new front page story has been added:

New Spring Clothing Coming to the KinzStyle Outlet and to WKN! *UPDATE!*

Click the image to open in full size.
Fashionistas in Webkinz World will be happy to see the second part of the new Spring Clothing which will be offered in PJ's KinzStyle Outlet starting Wednesday, April 25 2012. Above, you can see the Striped Cotton Dress, Layered Skirt, High Cut Runners, Purple Denim Jeans, Long Knit Sweater, Spring Fedora, Beige Toque, Lemon Lime Sash, Checkered Board Shorts and Blue Argyle Sweater.

You can see the first half of the Spring Clothing line in Webkinz Newz HERE.
Click the image to open in full size.
Special treat for the readers of Webkinz Newz, there will be three new item of clothing available on WKN only. The three items exclusive to Webkinz Newz are the GanzWorld Striped Cotton Dress, GanzWorld Layered Skirt and GanzWorld Spring Fedora, shown above. These will probably be offered as a click-to-win event; there is currently a click-to-win event going on, for three other spring items of clothing exclusive to Webkinz Newz, and you can read all about it HERE. Take advantage of this opportunity to add to your wardrobe without spending any kinzcash!

Stay tuned to Webkinz Insider for more details!

*UPDATE*: As of this morning's maintenance, the second part of the new Spring line of Clothing is now available in the KinzStyle Outlet. Happy shopping!

Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Spring Clothing Coming to the KinzStyle Outlet and to WKN!

FaBuLoUs!!
I need those hats!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
Savanna789
Webkinz :)

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

thanks for info.........
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

FEDORAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fedoras are cool.

Definitely getting all of these new clothes!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Okay so I see 3 clothing items a guy could wear???

View Post Originally Posted by RandomyesIam
*Well as of right now, doesn't look to promising as I see it.
RandomyesIam is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #6

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

GORGEOUS new pieces!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RandomyesIam

*Well as of right now, doesn't look to promising as I see it.
A fashion-conscious fellow would wear the High Cut Runners, the Purple Denim Jeans, the Spring Fedora, the Beige Toque, the Lemon Lime Sash, the Checkerboard Shorts and the Blue Argyle Sweater, and also the GanzWorld Spring Fedora (perhaps not all at the same time)

That's 8 out of 13 for both boys and girls, and 5 for girls only.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
I+Music+Family=Life

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

Cute clothes! I like them. They take the place of the retired winter clothes. Even though there aren't as many. LOL. I like them anyway. They are really cute, I know where to spent my time on ww, and what to get.
pinkpoodle117 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #9
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the update, I love the new outfit. Wow, my pets will look great for the summer.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #10
I+Music+Family=Life

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

Thanks Webberlily! Thanks for the info.
pinkpoodle117 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: