Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Signature Pet Revealed: Signature Golden Retriever

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

New Signature Pet Revealed: Signature Golden Retriever

Ganz has announced that they are releasing a "Signature Panda" for April 2009 and a "Signature Chimpanzee" for May 2009. Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) we can tell you that the third Signature Webkinz to be released is going to be a "Signature Golden Retriever". We don't have any confirmed pictures of this new Webkinz to show you yet, but as soon as they become available we will bring them to you here.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to our partner store Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) for keeping us informed of all the latest breaking Webkinz news. Ameriwade features some of the lowest Webkinz prices on the internet and has $5 [COLOR=#009900 !important]flat rate shipping[/COLOR] to the USA and Canada.

Last edited by mom2tc; 03-28-2009 at 08:11 AM..
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

cookiecrumbs101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Signature Pet Revealed: Signature Golden Retriever

cool!

i would love to get one, even though it would be a little more pricey.

i bet it will look really cute!
cookiecrumbs101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW, if these two are any indication of the upcoming Golden Retriever, it will be a collector plush, for sure. Thank you for keeping us posted, FIA and thank Robert, too
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh my goodness....my daughter will have a fit..she loves, loves, loves the Webkinz dogs. She will just have to save her money to buy this pet...The siggies are just too much to buy as a monthly addition. Thanks so much for the update FIA...(will try to hide this one from DD)..TEE Hee...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: New Signature Pet Revealed: Signature Golden Retriever

Awesome! Ican't wait!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Great news! Love the Virtual pics. I posted plush pics taken at the Ganz Kiosk at the 2009 Toy Fair

but it was moved to Rumor Mill. Feel free to check the plushes. CLICK HERE.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:26 AM   #7
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wow! I can't wait!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #8

TeeTree will become famous soon enough

This is my webkinz. I would pay $100 for this webkinz because it looks just like my dog. The one that was like a sister to me. The one I loved so dearly. The one that passed on my birthday in first grade. This webkinz will bring me close to her again. I do hope so.
TeeTree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Awesome!

I bet it'll look adorable!
dotdotduck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting! I love the quality of the signature plushes. I can't wait to see the PSIs. The slide looks terrific!
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: