Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 02:19 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

that is cool
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:04 AM   #82

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Will we get a heads up on which theme is retiring??
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #83
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Since it said this theme's gonna rock, maybe its the rock theme getting retired?
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:16 AM   #84

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Their tweets don't say it's a Wshop theme retiring, so maybe it is an eStore theme.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #85
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

I don't get it, are they retiring a theme at the end of April or not? I really want to know because my sister is redoing her house and some themes are older so I still want her finish! Does anybody know any other updates? reply.... QUICK!

Being nervous is never good, have confidence! ~forever

Thanks again !!!
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #86
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

View Post Originally Posted by Noralee
I was just thinking... with the new super prize for 2010 being a mine ride and there being a mining cart as one of the new pets' PSI, maybe they will do some kind of mining themed room next!!
I think Noralee might be onto something. It seems alot of mining items have been popping up lately (the PSI of the mining shaft, the pots of gold) not to mention that it would work in well with doug the dogs prizes that he awards.
As for the soon to be retired theme - I would have to agree (and hope) that it might be the BIG estore items.
I hate when they retire and don't tell us. Mind you, there are so many clever WI members that can usually figure out Ganz's tweeted hints so we can possibly buy the items we still need before a theme retires.
Keep the hints coming Ganz.......
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #87
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I hope those who are guessing prehistoric or mine theme are right. That would be really great to go with all the Doug prizes & Birthstone pets and their PSI's. But I wouldn't be surprised if they replace the rock star or pop star theme with a newer one.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #88
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

They are ONLY allowed to retire pirate theme to the CSO if they give us a new pirate theme to work with. Doing otherwise will incur the wrath of the webkinz pirates!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:13 PM   #89
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Ganz tweeted that the next theme retired will NOT show up in the Curio Shop. So, they probably are either retiring a theme that is already in the Curio Shop, or I better get shopping at the W Shop in case they retire a theme that is pretty new. With the last retirement announcement, I bought up a bunch of the old stuff before we knew they were retiring the Kids theme to the Curio shop.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #90
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Well thats good, because Ive basically used up all the W Shop themes.
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: