Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #71
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

We have to figure out which theme is leaving so we can get it before it does. I still have a bunch of rooms to get. Lets figure this one out!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #72
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Maybe a gem theme! Gems are rocks....
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #73

Webkinzdgog48 will become famous soon enough

Hope they change the soccer or dog theme to Wshop soon because i love them both

Keep on loving and lol

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
Maybe the gaint estore theme........It is BIG just my guess.:gwolf:

I am so excited about being able to post again i can not spell lol:gwolf:

i clicked on the wrong thing so do not mind this LOL sorry

never mind that i clicked the wrong thing LOL sorry

Last edited by momwhoplays; 04-06-2010 at 11:11 PM..
Webkinzdgog48 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #74
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

"The latest Twitter from Ganz announces that a theme from the wShop will be retiring in an update at the end of April: We're not retiring a theme in the next update. We ARE retiring one two weeks later. Which one will be a BIG surprise."

I was wondering if the front page story shouldn't be corrected. The tweet does not say that it will be a wshop theme retiring. Just that a BIG theme is retiring.

We've been speculating that it will be the estore cirus theme.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:23 PM   #75
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Oh, I don't want them to retire a theme! I do like the new themes, but I can't keep up!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #76
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

"Rock?" this is kinda silly but, does that mean mountain?
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #77
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I was just thinking... with the new super prize for 2010 being a mine ride and there being a mining cart as one of the new pets' PSI, maybe they will do some kind of mining themed room next!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:43 PM   #78

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

i hope if it's a wshop theme leaving they will give us glues, so we can stock up!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #79
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

They make it sound like they're going to retire a more popular theme... or maybe a newer theme that wasn't as popular as they expected... I don't like it when they do this because I don't know which items I should stock pile on (because there are some items I use in all of my rooms...) just don't have hte kc to stock pile all the themes. ... ah well, change happens in WW and we'll accept it and move on. Thank you for the heads up though, I'll probably buy a few of my favorite favorite items just in case
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 AM   #80
galohab is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like there are some folks who post in the "rumors" section who would have some insight about which themes are retiring. One question: When a theme retires does it always become curio shop only or does it ever just go away altogether?
galohab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: