Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

snickers1457 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

Yay! i can not wait to see what it is. oh by the way thanks to every one who told me about my question.:easter::deer::cdee::bokbok::cmunk: Go crazy with smileys LOL
snickers1457 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #132
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I was thinking the movie theater with the BIG screen tv and all!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #133

snickers1457 is an unknown quantity at this point

dizzydessi! you have german shephards!i love those kind of dogs i have two horses and to cats
snickers1457 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #134
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I think they usually update Wednesdays or Thursdays. So hopefully the new theme will be there tomorrow. I can't wait for the clues for the retiring theme.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:04 AM   #135
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I think they usually update Wednesdays or Thursdays. So hopefully the new theme will be there tomorrow. I can't wait for the clues for the retiring theme.
Hopefully we will get some clues to help narrow it down a little.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #136
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Someone said that they got a tweet from Ganz saying the theme being retired would be a BIG surprise. Is that a clue ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #137
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, I'm kind of hoping they won't do an update before I can get the Persian Vase at 6pm today. I missed it the first time...but really excited to get a new theme. Yay!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #138

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

is it out yet??? its the 13 right?????????
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #139
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Someone said that they got a tweet from Ganz saying the theme being retired would be a BIG surprise. Is that a clue ??
That is definitely a clue and the only one we have gotten so far.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #140
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by snickers1457
dizzydessi! you have german shephards!i love those kind of dogs i have two horses and to cats
yes that is my baby girl sascha from the day I got her until now
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: