Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #111
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

I really think the theme is the e store big top circus theme. that's why it won't be curio shop
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #112
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I'm still torn between the Giant theme and the circus theme both from the estore. Both can be considered BIG and we know that estore can't go to the curio so that part fits
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #113
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!
Webkinz :)

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait until the 13th! I really want to see what the new theme is!
btrfly222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #114

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

There have been lots of good guesses about the new theme and the one to be retired! A prehistoric theme would be nice, since there is nothing like it already. I guess we'll find out for sure on Wednesday!

As for the one being retired, an estore or rare theme does make sense, since it isn't going to the Curio Shop. I have to admit I would prefer to see an estore theme retired, rather than a rare theme. Although many WW members may have collected most of the older rares, newer members may have just started! On the other hand, will Ganz retire an estore theme that actually gives them real money? Unless, of course, it isn't selling well!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #115
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I hope it's not a rare theme. I haven't collected all of them yet. In fact, I've only collected one! Oh dear.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #116
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

I hope it's a horse them!!!!! (Horse lover here!)
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #117

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i would hate to see the science theme go. it's one of my favorites and i only need one more item until i have the entire collection. actually, it would be sad to see any of the rares go. i find that the curio shop goes in spurts with rares anyway. one week a lot of aztec items show up, the next egyptian. and with the addition of deluxe we now have 2 chances a day to get rares.....so if someone really loves rares they are likely to go deluxe. thats why i did it. i was waiting for a throne and it popped up deluxe and before i even realized it i was signing up for deluxe and i was one of those antideluxe people!

i would bet money on the fact that if an estore collection is going to get retired ganz will make it VERY clear to us in those few weeks before the retirement. this will cause their sales to go up at the estore. if no obvious hints are dropped than i will get shopping in the wshop

lastly, i know some are upset with the guessing game and the anticipation of this all but i would think it would be more upseting to wake up one morning to find a theme gone with no warning at all. at least they let us know. why they can't just have a going away sale is beyond me.........it's just pixels with no cash value. even estore items have no value as soon as they are entered onto an account. worse, u can't even trade those ones
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #118
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

nicolee, usually ganz doesnt tell us............ we usually have to decide to waste our hard earned kc and try to buy stuff we want............. it would not be hard for them to give us a heads up but they usually dont, one time i think they did a few years ago. i wasted so mucn kc one time that im not ever doing that again and the more times ganz chooses to do this there is a big dose of fun gone for me............. because there are many things they could easily change or fix to make it more fun for us loyal fans but they dont seem to be doing much of that.

i think the suggestion that it may be BIG leage baseball is intriquing i was wondering if it will be the pirate theme because when pirates attack a ship it is a BIG surprise on a BIG ship. just a suggestion

problably wrong!!!
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #119
Unregistered

Talking Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

I can't wait to see the new theme people i have read are saying all good things about it. I am totally going to the w shop on the 13th right away to get the new details bout it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #120
ate Cloudtail's pie

mangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of light

That would be cool if it were prehistoric.
mangocake101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: