Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

How come nobody mention Rare Theme???
What if they retire Ancient Or Scientific thime ?. That would be a BIG surprise . They never retired Rares before . It can not go into Curio shop after retirind becouse it is retiring from Curio shop . I remember reading few week ago on WI when people said There are to many rares. it is hard to collect . And on top of it a new rare theme was introduced. Ganz maybe pull old rare theme to mare room for new one. OH, Boy I hope i am wrong, I really do((
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #102
dhcmprw6

Arrow Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

i think the classroom theme might retire did anyone realize that half the theme is on sale
Old 04-08-2010, 02:50 AM   #103
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

The specifically have left out the phrase wshop, so I wonder if it will be an estore theme like circus or the big furniture one. They also wouldn't put estore items in the curio shop. Just a thought...
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:24 AM   #104
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It would be nice if they let us know which theme is retiring and the fact that it won't appear in the curio shop should give ganz the idea to let us know which theme it is so we can stock up.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:17 AM   #105
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Okay my thoughts on this is this: They say "BIG" surprize. The Funky Girl Theme is the biggest theme in the wshop and it is pretty outdated. Or maybe the "BIG" could be the amount of KC. The Upscale Condo I think is the most expensive and they just put all those similar items in the estore. Maybe get rid of the wshop items thinking people would be more likely to buy the estore instead. Just some thoughts.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:34 AM   #106
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Haven't read through all the posts but I was thinking maybe BIG League Baseball.

Fortunately I have at least 1 of everything as I stocked up the last time a theme was retired.

I hope there's the glitch thing where a lot of us don't see the new feature or new items in the w-shop until we clear our cache, so we can race to the w-shop and buy whatever has retired!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #107
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I have been thinking about this and Prehistoric does make the most sense. We have nothing for our dinos. I don't think it will be a new rock theme since they are not retiring a theme until 2 weeks later.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #108
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

'It's gonna rock.' Maybe that's not a clue at all, but who knows. Ganz's clues aren't all that good. When they were going to release the Fantail Goldfish, they put adds on the side of the screen with a water background saying 'something fishy is going on...'. See what I mean?
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #109

Tabby von Tabby is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
How come nobody mention Rare Theme???
What if they retire Ancient Or Scientific thime ?. That would be a BIG surprise . They never retired Rares before . It can not go into Curio shop after retirind becouse it is retiring from Curio shop . I remember reading few week ago on WI when people said There are to many rares. it is hard to collect . And on top of it a new rare theme was introduced. Ganz maybe pull old rare theme to mare room for new one. OH, Boy I hope i am wrong, I really do((
I have all of Ancient and Scientific. I hope it isn't Egyptian because I still do not have that bed or that refrigerator.
Tabby von Tabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #110
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

I can't wait to see the new room theme cause the stuff they are making now is really cool, but I never like to see a theme go away. Even when they do retire a theme at least we can still get it from the curio shop, but they said it's not going to be in the curio shop. Which I think is just stupid. If their not going to sell it at the curio shop and not give us a chance to be able to buy it ever again then the new theme better be EXTRA good!!!!

wow! that is a really good point. i never thought that they might retire a retired theme!!!! good thinking on your part!

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 04-08-2010 at 02:01 PM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: