Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #91
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

Oh no DX I hope they give us a heads up on which theme will retire! There's a bunch of stuff at the wshop I am waiting to buy till I build up more money and won't be broke when I buy the theme...
(sorry if that made no sense.)
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #92
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Oh no...I wonder which one! I've finished collecting a few themes but not all. I hope they give us more clues!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #93
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

i hope its one of there OLD themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like most of the themes though and i think they are putting lots of new ones in too fast at one time and i am going to be really mad if they don't tell you what theme is going to be retired and then you really like it and you can't get it anymore it is REALLY annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well hopefully they WILL tell us what theme it is
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #94
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

If they retire anything, I hope it's from the estore.

The GIANT furniture may be the BIG theme? I don't buy a lot from the estore. Too expensive.

If they retire something from the WShop, it really should go to the Curio shop because most of the stuff in the stuff in the CS isn't special during any given hour so putting all the retired themes in there would make it worth checking out.

Just my opinion...

oops, didn't mean to repeat "most of the stuff" lol
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #95

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

I wonder if the BIG theme they will be retiring will be the cloud theme - sky is BIG!?! That's cool that Ganz is bringing a new theme to w-shop, and not e-store!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:16 PM   #96

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: New Room Theme Coming Soon the W Shop - Update

Thanks for the information! If Ganz tweeted that the soon-to-be-retired theme won't show up in the curio shop then I'd better go buy every theme! LOL! Yeah for the new theme!
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #97

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

what if ganz retires the new theme??? and it's only available for 2 weeks. now, that would be BIG!

i know it's highly unlikely but ganz sometimes does highly unlikely things!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #98
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I wonder which one they are going to retire!!!!!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #99
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

aw man, i do not like these guessing games ... which theme will retire completely and not even having a chance to purchase it or not knowing if already have one ... however, at last survey, the following themes were up: ballerina, baseball, football, lily pad, jungle
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #100
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

hmm... i dunno what's a BIG theme in the wshop........ perhaps estore but I'll just pretend they're retiring wshop so if they really are, I'll be prepared!! hmm... i hope ganz gives us another clue!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: