Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #31
Unregistered

Red face Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

i think we should get some kinz cash for answering the survey like we do in the newspaper.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #32
ow Wow
Webkinz :)

Cleo25 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

Wow....This is sooo cool I can't wait to try it to bad we don't get any KC for it
but just as well because they keep on making ebkinz more fun to be on!!
Cleo25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #33
HighSchoolMusical23

WebkinzRocks156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

I can't wait until that service upgrade goes off then all of this fun! Whopee! I think! LOL
WebkinzRocks156 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #34
Unregistered

Question Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

how do you get to it? i can't figure it out.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #35

Smile Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

It is fun to do all the surveys.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #36
You bet I'm
Gifted
Mrs.Nelson is on a distinguished road

I think the survey rooms are nice but, there's too much time between questions. I tend to bet bored.
Mrs.Nelson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #37
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

I love this new room! It gives me the ability to express my feelings for webkinz world! I go in there like every day! I know another great clubhouse room idea! There should be a Bistro! A Bistro is like a resturant! In the Bistro, you would be able to sit at a table or booth and a menu will pop up on the screen and you will click on the food, drink, and dessert you want and they will appear in front of you on the table!

Your buddy from,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #38
kittycat1016 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not working for me, I am in Kinzchat PLUS, and the room doesn't show up on the list! Some one help.
kittycat1016 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #39
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I love this new room! It gives me the ability to express my feelings for webkinz world! I go in there like every day! I know another great clubhouse room idea! There should be a Bistro! A Bistro is like a restaurant! In the Bistro, you would be able to sit at a table or booth and a menu will pop up on the screen and you will click on the food, drink, and dessert you want and they will appear in front of you on the table!

Your buddy from,
YOMCNUGGET
Now this is interesting, because when I went in the question was about sports nothing to do with Webkinz at all... and it took almost three minutes before the results came back and in the meantime my pets hungry level dropped from 100% to 96%. I love the Bistro idea. I wish we could have their food show up on the dinning table when we feed them.

---------- Ergoiam added 8 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat1016
It is not working for me, I am in Kinzchat PLUS, and the room doesn't show up on the list! Some one help.
Try clearing your cache, that will sometimes help if you clear your history. You are looking in the right place so that is the only thing that I can think of. Hope it works for you.

Last edited by Ergoiam; 03-11-2009 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #40
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I love this room it is so much fun.... I have met alot of new friends in this room!!!!
MsSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: