Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

We have even more news to bring you following this morning's extended maintenance. A new room has been added to the Clubhouse. It's called the Survey Room, and every five minutes a new survey pops up for the Webkinz in the room to answer. So far the questions have been things like "What is your favorite type of fruit?" and, unlike the surveys in the Newspaper, you do NOT get $50 KC for answering a question. However, just like any other room in the Clubhouse, you can still relax on the couch and chat with your friends. As of now, the Survey Room is only available in the KinzChat Plus area of the Clubhouse.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to WI members DramaQueen and JulieBear01 for letting the staff know about this new feature!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Laus Deo!!!
Webkinz :)

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Smile Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

This is so cool!! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks Webkinz Insider for the information!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #3

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

I am not really into this room. I guess it is kind of cool that you can see the survey results. They should post the survey results to the news paper surveys.
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #4
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: New Room Added to Clubhouse -- Survey Room

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
I am not really into this room. I guess it is kind of cool that you can see the survey results. They should post the survey results to the news paper surveys.
That is a wonderful idea. Now only if Ganz could see this post and do that about the newspaper survey. HMMM................
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #5

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Hey I just saw an ad for this. pretty cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsurvey ad.jpg (52.4 KB, 18 views)
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

There is also an ad for the new survey room. It says "your opinion counts in the survey room".
Gr8stmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I cant get into it!!!!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
pokekid56

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

anyone know how it works? all the answers to the questions are 888888888888888888!
i contacted ganz and they said it's a new feature! well i know that but....... plz someone contact me by PM me or on my profile!

THANKS!, pokekid56
pokekid56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #9
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I am happy on one hand that it's a free feature but it is extremely boring. I wish they had
incorporated a way to make kinzcash. It seems like all you do is deplete your pets health and hunger levels just to answer some surveys. It's a let down for me and I don't plan to visit.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #10

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I am happy on one hand that it's a free feature but it is extremely boring. I wish they had
incorporated a way to make kinzcash. It seems like all you do is deplete your pets health and hunger levels just to answer some surveys. It's a let down for me and I don't plan to visit.
Yeah, same with me. This is to lame. It is not worth it.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: