Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #61
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: New Road Trip "Click to Win" Event Coming to Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
Try switching between those two pages. Hope it works for you.
It worked. I kept refreshing the coming soon page and I found it.
doggoneit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #62
Lil Kinz

waffleloon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i am getting the warning this page has expired page too and i have found the van like ten times in five minutes
waffleloon is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #63
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I am getting Warning: This page expired message when I click on the van. Thank goodness it's not a prize I really care about.

Okay, thought I would try something crazy and it worked for me. I logged into Webkinz Newz and now I am no longer getting the page expired messsage and am able to get the purple T-shirts. Try this and let me know if it works for everyone as this may be part of the solution. I noticed you only need one account to login to Webkinz Newz and win the shirts for other accounts. :0)

Last edited by RalGash; 05-15-2011 at 05:22 PM..
RalGash is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #64
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

This morning I finally, after 15 minutes, saw and got a van. Now, this evening, the vans are appearing in Coming Soon but the expired message is given every time.

I tried logging in and after doing that there seem to be no vans appearing. Again

Last edited by wendypie; 05-15-2011 at 06:29 PM..
wendypie is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #65
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
I wanted to share something that is working for us (late last night and again this afternoon), in hopes that it will help.

I am finding the van in two places that will allow us to complete the form to win the prize...

First, I sign in to play peek-a-newz.
• As we are playing peek-a-newz, if we see the van on the "Coming Soon" page under the Newz Blog, we click it and it works.
• Also, after we find Hailey and the "Congratulations! You found Hailey" screen appears, there is sometimes a van there --and it works.

Notes:
• You can collect the van prize and keep right on playing peek-a-newz.
• Vans are appearing on other pages while we play peek-a-newz, but they give the "expired" message.
• We are not finding vans -at all- unless we are signed in to peek-a-newz with one of our accts.

Hugs for successful searching ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #66
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Mine is not working either
Old 05-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #67
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

SAme problem for me I took a month break from ww and come back seeing so many new things!!
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #68
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not working.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male
Old 05-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #69
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I only was able to get just one today. I have rebooted, logged in and out, changed servers cleared cache, changed computers, .... blah.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #70
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have only found the van once in 2 1/2hrs
I am only staying on Newz Blog Announcements and Coming Soon and still just one van!!
I can't understand why it has to be broken and so hard
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crafter4christ, floaty clicky promotion, road trip, webkinz road trip

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: