Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 05:59 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Road Trip "Click to Win" Event Coming to Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
Don't give up everybody! I just remembered that last time it only worked under the Newzblog tab on the "Announcement" or "Coming Soon" sections. I just tried there and just bounced back and forth between the two and was able to complete 5 accts. in about 10 mins with no error/expired messages. I definitely recommend you try there and hope you have success!!
I kept on getting the same "expired message" this morning and then I saw the message from firepuck about going on announcement/comming soon tabs (under newz blog section) and IT WORKED. Thank you firepuck. I hope everybody will have luck as I did.
111kids is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #52
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
Don't give up everybody! I just remembered that last time it only worked under the Newzblog tab on the "Announcement" or "Coming Soon" sections. I just tried there and just bounced back and forth between the two and was able to complete 5 accts. in about 10 mins with no error/expired messages. I definitely recommend you try there and hope you have success!!
Thank you so much firepuck for the helpful tip! It worked perfect! I was looking all over for that van and finally I came here to WI to see what the friends were saying about not finding the floating van! Thank goodness for WI and all the helpful members!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #53
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Well, the vans showed up yesterday. But today, none so far.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #54
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Well, the vans showed up yesterday. But today, none so far.
Yep. I saw some, but they were all expired.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 10:23 AM   #55

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
Yep. I saw some, but they were all expired.
If you go under Newz Blog under Coming soon and Announcements it should work. See my reply to firepuck at the top of this page
Old 05-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #56
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
If you go under Newz Blog under Coming soon and Announcements it should work. See my reply to firepuck at the top of this page
I can't find it in coming soon,but I'll try announcements. Thanks!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #57

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
I can't find it in coming soon,but I'll try announcements. Thanks!
Try switching between those two pages. Hope it works for you.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #58
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks everyone- I was getting really frustrated, than I kept refreshing the coming soon tab and got it!
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #59
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

But the point is-why should we be going thru this? Why isn't it working correctly and the way in which it is advertised?

An what is up with the Covert Affairs ad on WKN? They are showing guns and gunfire on a children's website!!!

ANyone else mortified by this?
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #60

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Thanks for the tip it worked for me also but the peek a news elephants are really slow today only found one in 20 minutes usually can finish 2 account in less than that.
s7sma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crafter4christ, floaty clicky promotion, road trip, webkinz road trip

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: