Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   New Road Trip "Click to Win" Event Coming to Webkinz Newz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-road-trip-click-win-event-695646/)

doggoneit05-15-2011 12:18 PM

Re: New Road Trip "Click to Win" Event Coming to Webkinz Newz

Quote:

Originally Posted by 111kids (Post 23313792)
Try switching between those two pages. Hope it works for you.

It worked. I kept refreshing the coming soon page and I found it. :)

waffleloon05-15-2011 04:55 PM

Yeah i am getting the warning this page has expired page too and i have found the van like ten times in five minutes:cm::bb::kldino:

RalGash05-15-2011 05:22 PM

I am getting Warning: This page expired message when I click on the van. Thank goodness it's not a prize I really care about.

Okay, thought I would try something crazy and it worked for me. I logged into Webkinz Newz and now I am no longer getting the page expired messsage and am able to get the purple T-shirts. Try this and let me know if it works for everyone as this may be part of the solution. I noticed you only need one account to login to Webkinz Newz and win the shirts for other accounts. :0)

wendypie05-15-2011 06:23 PM

This morning I finally, after 15 minutes, saw and got a van. Now, this evening, the vans are appearing in Coming Soon but the expired message is given every time.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I tried logging in and after doing that there seem to be no vans appearing. Again :wallbash::wallbash:

myJbees05-15-2011 07:32 PM

Hi Everyone ^.^
I wanted to share something that is working for us (late last night and again this afternoon), in hopes that it will help.

I am finding the van in two places that will allow us to complete the form to win the prize...

First, I sign in to play peek-a-newz.
• As we are playing peek-a-newz, if we see the van on the "Coming Soon" page under the Newz Blog, we click it and it works.
• Also, after we find Hailey and the "Congratulations! You found Hailey" screen appears, there is sometimes a van there --and it works.

Notes:
• You can collect the van prize and keep right on playing peek-a-newz.
• Vans are appearing on other pages while we play peek-a-newz, but they give the "expired" message.
• We are not finding vans -at all- unless we are signed in to peek-a-newz with one of our accts.

Hugs for successful searching ♥mJb

ChrissyW05-15-2011 07:43 PM

Mine is not working either :(

cherrio1205-15-2011 07:46 PM

SAme problem for me I took a month break from ww and come back seeing so many new things!!

webkinzfan3205-15-2011 07:49 PM

It's not working. :'(

big2gray05-15-2011 10:12 PM

I only was able to get just one today. I have rebooted, logged in and out, changed servers cleared cache, changed computers, .... blah.

aug216805-16-2011 01:41 AM

I have only found the van once in 2 1/2hrs:D
I am only staying on Newz Blog Announcements and Coming Soon and still just one van!!
I can't understand why it has to be broken and so hard:(