Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 01:56 AM   #11
xshel1y22
Gifted
xshel1y22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW RETIRED WEBKINZ

how do you get pictures off the website i can't do it
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 02:01 AM   #12
ONLY FOR TRADES
Gift Guru

CherryPinkPig will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure what to make of the ads. Either they are going to retire or Ganz is hoping we will all go out and buy more webbie. IDK!

Chight4, if that's your guinea pig in you siggy he/she is beautiful. My girls and I have guinea pigs too. We are down to 9 now since all our herd is getting old. We had 28 rescued piggie at one point but we had to quit rescuing because of my health issues.

I think Ganz really needs to come out with a guinea pig webkinz. That would be so cool!
Old 01-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #13
Chight4 and Loxboy
Gift Guru

Chight4 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CherryPinkPig
I'm not sure what to make of the ads. Either they are going to retire or Ganz is hoping we will all go out and buy more webbie. IDK!

Chight4, if that's your guinea pig in you siggy he/she is beautiful. My girls and I have guinea pigs too. We are down to 9 now since all our herd is getting old. We had 28 rescued piggie at one point but we had to quit rescuing because of my health issues.

I think Ganz really needs to come out with a guinea pig webkinz. That would be so cool!
This isnt MY guinea pig, but this one looks A LOT like mine. I have 2 both girls.WOW i cant beleive u had 28!

I also think they should have a guinea pigs webkinz.

---------- Chight4 added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Chight4
This isnt MY guinea pig, but this one looks A LOT like mine. I have 2 both girls.WOW i cant beleive u had 28!

I also think they should have a guinea pigs webkinz.
My siggy and avvy look EXACtly like my guinea pigs.

Last edited by Chight4; 01-18-2008 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #14
Rebbittz
Gifted

kendylynn is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ThePoint16
lol you know what? I think they are just placeholders to get u THINKING bout the next one to retire. I don't think they are ACTUALLY retiring them
I agree! If you notice they use the same outlines in the POTM ads! I think its just the ad and they are working! espescially If you run out and buy them before the pet is actually announced!
kendylynn is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #15
ONLY FOR TRADES
Gift Guru

CherryPinkPig will become famous soon enough

Yes 28 is alot but when you rescue them from negelected home and watch them become happy, wheeking piggies it's sooo worth it.

28 is nothing when you have over 150! Another guinea pigs rescue that I used to work with took in 47 negelected guinea pigs from a gross pet store and we ended up with like 157 (if I remember correctly). They were mis ***ed at the pet store so all 30 female were pregnant. Talk about alot of guinea pigs and vet bills!
Old 01-18-2008, 02:18 AM   #16
Chight4 and Loxboy
Gift Guru

Chight4 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CherryPinkPig
Yes 28 is alot but when you rescue them from negelected home and watch them become happy, wheeking piggies it's sooo worth it.

28 is nothing when you have over 150! Another guinea pigs rescue that I used to work with took in 47 negelected guinea pigs from a gross pet store and we ended up with like 157 (if I remember correctly). They were mis ***ed at the pet store so all 30 female were pregnant. Talk about alot of guinea pigs and vet bills!
The person i got my guinea pigs from had a friend that had 300 guinea pigs!!!! now 300 is a LOT of guinea pigs.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:34 AM   #17
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

I have a feeling who will retire next
Me I will retire to the poor house if I don't stop buying these webbies for me and my kids. lol
Just kidding around.
I seriously have no idea.
But I bet there will be a few since they are coming out with so many now.
Take care

Last edited by angelofharlem; 01-18-2008 at 02:34 AM.. Reason: spelling sorry
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 07:02 AM   #18
lillax<3

Ummm...
All you people the animals picture means that it is not figured out yet. Does not mean it is retired.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:19 AM   #19
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

their just pranking you so you buy more products from them theyre just getting more money by doing it
Old 01-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #20
Webkinz :)
Teeka is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Chight4
I found another picture! Here it looks like either the black stallion, clydestale or brown arabain will be retired.
We saw that one last night and thought it looked most closest to the black fresian.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: